I love love love Trumps tax reform...the greatest changes in all US history!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The standard deduction for single people......WENT UP A WHOPPING 50 BUCKS.....STOP THE PRESS, its time to rewrite history, this sweeping new change will put more money in our pockets, its gonna cause the biggest economic boom in all the world....Trump you are magnificant, as Orin Hatch said, you will got down as the greatest president of all times.....6300 to 6350!!!!!, thank you, thank you thank Mr. Trump, may the Gods shine their glowing lights on you forever.....

You good for nothing piece of white dog shit trash!!!

Use that fifty bucks for a new wig, and get yourself a man

The standard deduction for single people......WENT UP A WHOPPING 50 BUCKS.....STOP THE PRESS, its time to rewrite history, this sweeping new change will put more money in our pockets, its gonna cause the biggest economic boom in all the world....Trump you are magnificant, as Orin Hatch said, you will got down as the greatest president of all times.....6300 to 6350!!!!!, thank you, thank you thank Mr. Trump, may the Gods shine their glowing lights on you forever.....

$6350 to 12000 is 50 bucks?...were did you go to school?...

• Banned

Hey stupid, I'm not married.....that's for them....single people get 50 bucks....Irs.gov....you simplistic stupid whtie fuck head!!

• Banned
Standard deduction amounts increased.

For 2017, the standard deduction for married individuals filing a joint return and qualifying widow(er)s has increased to $12,700; for head of household filers the amount has increased to $9,350; and for single filers and married individuals filing separate returns the amount has increased to $6,350.

For 2017, the standard deduction for married individuals filing a joint return and qualifying widow(er)s has increased to $12,700; for head of household filers the amount has increased to $9,350; and for single filers and married individuals filing separate returns the amount has increased to $6,350.

Yeah, for the 2017 tax year, dipshit. Starting next year it’s $12,000 for single people and $24,000 for married people.

You people are so clueless it’s no wonder why you believe half the ridiculous shit that you do

Hey stupid, I'm not married.....that's for them....single people get 50 bucks....Irs.gov....you simplistic stupid whtie fuck head!!
im stupid? ...do realize what you posted was wrong?...geezus you are one stupid fuck....

Yeah, for the 2017 tax year, dipshit. Starting next year it’s $12,000 for single people and $24,000 for married people.

You people are so clueless it’s no wonder why you believe half the ridiculous shit that you do

You are clueless dipshits.

2017 - Single: Standard deduction 6350 + individual exemption 4050 = 10,400
2017 - Couple: Standard deduction 12,700 + Individual exemptions 8100 = 20,800.

What that means is the deduction increase will be $1,600 for individuals and $3,200 for couples. or 15% for individuals and 13% for couples. However the current standard deduction and personal exemption are indexed to inflation. The new standard deduction will not be indexed for inflation so it loses a little value each year.

The standard deduction for single taxpayers and married couples filing separately is $6,350 in 2017, up from $6,300 in 2016; for married couples filing jointly, the standard deduction is $12,700, up $100 from the prior year; and for heads of households, the standard deduction is $9,350 for 2017, up from$9,300.Oct 25, 2016
IRS Announces 2017 Tax Rates, Standard Deductions, Exemption ...
https://www.forbes.com/.../irs-announces-2017-tax-rates-standard-deductions-exemption...

I knew you was slow, but damn, you surpass your record taz

The standard deduction for single taxpayers and married couples filing separately is $6,350 in 2017, up from $6,300 in 2016; for married couples filing jointly, the standard deduction is $12,700, up $100 from the prior year; and for heads of households, the standard deduction is $9,350 for 2017, up from$9,300.Oct 25, 2016
IRS Announces 2017 Tax Rates, Standard Deductions, Exemption ...
https://www.forbes.com/.../irs-announces-2017-tax-rates-standard-deductions-exemption...

I knew you was slow, but damn, you surpass your record taz
you were talking about trumps plan,were you not?.....if so you are posting the wrong plan....his is 2018.....

You are clueless dipshits.

2017 - Single: Standard deduction 6350 + individual exemption 4050 = 10,400
2017 - Couple: Standard deduction 12,700 + Individual exemptions 8100 = 20,800.

What that means is the deduction increase will be $1,600 for individuals and $3,200 for couples. or 15% for individuals and 13% for couples. However the current standard deduction and personal exemption are indexed to inflation. The new standard deduction will not be indexed for inflation so it loses a little value each year.
i think you and tiger are the clueless ones....trumps plan is for this year....not last year....

I think you should take Tank's advice. Honey, you are wayyy too angry. A good little love session would help that greatly.

Oh, so 2018 this goes into effect? I didn't know that. I stand corrected.

were is tiger?....is she taking reading lessons?....can she differentiate between 2017 and 2018?...
Harry, I was speaking of this tax season, not 2018. Most tax plans go into effect immediately, not the new tax year, which is typical of republicans....always putting shit off into the future. I stand corrected.

were is tiger?....is she taking reading lessons?....can she differentiate between 2017 and 2018?...
And just for the record, I don't make it a habit to follow each and every topic I put out here. I come here to vent, exfoliate my aggression and then move on. I don't like going back and forth on shit. I state my opinions and I move on. I do however, make note when I am wrong...and this case, I concede. I was speaking on this years tax seasons, not next years.

Forum List

Back