NBC says Harris to make first remarks after Biden steps down.

Try and steal an election

Who? You set the norms to such a low, decrepit place all to support a Party that you spit on the memories of all who died for the very system you are supposed to enjoy and in turn defend yourself.

When Trump uses stupid language or pushes a silly policy, I call him out. I thought Biden was going to rule as a centralist but clearly he did not. He undid strong Trump policies to spite him and in turn hurt the U.S. Harris will not rule as a centralist either, her donors aren't from that camp.

So, the leader of the Free World disappears, leaving a letter telling you "sorry to the 12 million who already voted for me but I'm not going to honor your vote. Why? No reason needed, just accept this letter".

Not even a recorded video, almost as if he didn't plan on leaving and didn't have the time to prepare said video.

You are the United States of America, right? Tell me when this has ever happened in your 250+ year history.

Who? You set the norms to such a low, decrepit place all to support a Party that you spit on the memories of all who died for the very system you are supposed to enjoy and in turn defend yourself.

When Trump uses stupid language or pushes a silly policy, I call him out. I thought Biden was going to rule as a centralist but clearly he did not. He undid strong Trump policies to spite him and in turn hurt the U.S. Harris will not rule as a centralist either, her donors aren't from that camp.

So, the leader of the Free World disappears, leaving a letter telling you "sorry to the 12 million who already voted for me but I'm not going to honor your vote. Why? No reason needed, just accept this letter".

Not even a recorded video, almost as if he didn't plan on leaving and didn't have the time to prepare said video.

You are the United States of America, right? Tell me when this has ever happened in your 250+ year history.
Stay in Canada and stfu please?

Stay in Canada and stfu please?

Right, that's your response. So many of you are clueless as to what is at stake.

I'm your nations conscience speaking. Go read the posts online from Americans. This is confusing to many and they are expressing this confusion regardless of the anointing the media are engaging in.

WHoever wins the W.H they had better be the best possible. It's that simple. The prospect of WWIII isn't some distant memory anymore.

Last edited:
Right, that's your response. So many of you are clueless as to what is at stake.

I'm your nations conscience speaking. Go read the posts online from Americans. This is confusing to many and they are expressing this confusion regardless of the anointing the media are engaging in.

'
"We know it's hard for you to see..."

Trump supported Brexit, Big Time.
What pushed more to vote leave is when Obama came over and tried to lecture folk to vote remain. So I can thank Obama for helping the leave cause

As for Harris, absolutely dire. Just when I thought America hit rock bottom with Biden, Harris is in the running.

Does anyone know what her policies are? What's her track record? Is she president material and if so, against which criteria?

What pushed more to vote leave is when Obama came over and tried to lecture folk to vote remain. So I can thank Obama for helping the leave cause

As for Harris, absolutely dire. Just when I thought America hit rock bottom with Biden, Harris is in the running.

Does anyone know what her policies are? What's her track record? Is she president material and if so, against which criteria?
get a life

get a life
I take it you don't know

Edit - just been reading up on Harris, my advice, avoid. Not presidential material, just like Biden. Both OK-ish as VP's but that's their maximum limit. If the parameters are wide she can communicate, but narrow those down, she can't explain her vision and how she can deliver it. You need more than just being a determined person.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back