I pray Israel deals HAMAS a terrible blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

seriously

HAMAS is one of the most evil groups I've seen in my lifetime

Yes, Hamas said to Israel, blow me.
Actually, I'm rather hoping for Israeli jets to get shot down, killing the pilots.

Well, I read some IDF soldiers were injured in fighting in Northern Gaza. Maybe, news of deaths will come soon.

Well, I read some IDF soldiers were injured in fighting in Northern Gaza. Maybe, news of deaths will come soon.

Thank god they are lightly wounded, you lunatic only care if we die so stop saying its because you actually give a damn about humans life.

I am not concerned about the lives of soldiers in the baby killing IDF. I pray they fully reap all they have sown, but I believe we do reap what we sow, and that is true whether I pray about it or not.

seriously

HAMAS is one of the most evil groups I've seen in my lifetime

Yes, Hamas said to Israel, blow me.
Actually, I'm rather hoping for Israeli jets to get shot down, killing the pilots.

Sorry to tell you, but not a single IDF soldier or pilot has been killed in this operation.
Can't say the same for Hamas terrorists hahahaba!

I am not concerned about the lives of soldiers in the baby killing IDF. I pray they fully reap all they have sown, but I believe we do reap what we sow, and that is true whether I pray about it or not.
Racism and blind hate is what you sow, I hope you will wake up one day and realize that..

I agree. Looking at the present situation, who's reaping what they have sown??
That's right, the scumbag terrorist Palestinians :D

Reaping what you have sown illustrated.

IDF Soldier Killed In Serious Motor Vehicle Accident [UPDATED INFO] The name of the soldier killed in the vehicular accident in Shomron has been cleared for release. Staff-Sgt. Yassr Jumas, 42, of Zarzir was killed in the accident. The funeral will take place in his community cemetery at18:00.

The Yeshiva World IDF Soldier Killed In Serious Motor Vehicle Accident [UPDATED INFO] « » Frum Jewish News

May he rest in peace that you shall never find.

I hope a few are dead.
These murderers are good at using tanks and aircraft against people with small arms, so they deserve a coward's death.

Reaping what you have sown illustrated.

IDF Soldier Killed In Serious Motor Vehicle Accident [UPDATED INFO] The name of the soldier killed in the vehicular accident in Shomron has been cleared for release. Staff-Sgt. Yassr Jumas, 42, of Zarzir was killed in the accident. The funeral will take place in his community cemetery at18:00.

The Yeshiva World IDF Soldier Killed In Serious Motor Vehicle Accident [UPDATED INFO] « » Frum Jewish News

676557791_637696975.jpg

It seems, "Two other soldiers were in the vehicle at the time. Both were injured, one in serious condition, and one in stable condition".

There is some good news; better if these bastards all die before they have the chance to murder anyone.

However, the vehicle will be replaced by Joe American taxpayer, so you have no need to cry about spending shekels out to buy a new one.

Happily, another few IDF bastarda are also noted as injured.

The Yeshiva World BREAKING: IDF Soldier Injured By Mortar From Gaza [UPDATED - CORRECTION] « » Frum Jewish News

An IDF soldier has been airlifted after sustaining serious injuries after being hit in a mortar attack near the Gaza border. As YWN had reported in our live blog, three soldiers were injured in the attack which occurred near Kerem Shlomo. One soldier was airlifted to a hospital where he is being treated. Two others were reportedly transported by ground. -

We hope for their quick deaths; making three more murderers executed by the Palestinian resistance fighters.

Thank god they are lightly wounded, you lunatic only care if we die so stop saying its because you actually give a damn about humans life.

The way she feels about Israelis I feel about Palestinians. May as many die as possible :D

Happily, another few IDF bastarda are also noted as injured.

The Yeshiva World BREAKING: IDF Soldier Injured By Mortar From Gaza [UPDATED - CORRECTION] « » Frum Jewish News

An IDF soldier has been airlifted after sustaining serious injuries after being hit in a mortar attack near the Gaza border. As YWN had reported in our live blog, three soldiers were injured in the attack which occurred near Kerem Shlomo. One soldier was airlifted to a hospital where he is being treated. Two others were reportedly transported by ground. -

We hope for their quick deaths; making three more murderers executed by the Palestinian resistance fighters.

Why do you hate Jews so much?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIHWTOBYE9U]Video: String of blasts in Gaza as Israel intensifies airstrikes - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQipiEH9MvM]Video: Massive explosion as Israel airstrikes Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back