🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think I want to die in 20 years

Judaism says you are forebifden to kill yourself but I will

Many teens are dying from Sodium nitrate

If they can ..I can
Yeah, so why wait until your 60’s?

You know I have had a very rough time the last six months that I thought about offing myself but then I said “ why the fuck give the universe that satisfaction! “ so tomorrow I am getting my fat ass up, going out to earn a buck and live and you Quasar44 should just do the same!

Go find a nice Filipina to make you some Adobo and take her out and enjoy life…

Mad_Jack_Flint
You in Dallas or Houston ??

Got zero food to eat at home

This time of year is very difficult and they delayed stupid azz wick 4 a full year

I have a friend that complains and has emotions much as Quasar. I can't say, I much understand it. I get down sometimes. . . I was in therapy for years after my several surgeries for depression to learn rational thinking to control such irrational thinking that leads to such spirals of emotions. . .

Sometimes I get into such dark moods. . . sometimes.
But I adjust my diet, drink some tea, get some exercise, and watch this to get my thinking rational again.

I felt that way once.

Then I thought..................

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO!!!

You know what? I'm going to start giving back SHIT and PROBLEMS like everybody's been giving ME all my life.

I started DISHING IT BACK to society, and the assholes I have to deal with every day........and you know what? A LOT of them stopped dishing it out on ME, and the rest of them just disappeared from my life or fell into line under what I tell them to do!!!

So yeah. I'm a sarcastic asshole for a REASON. And I'm LOVIN IT!!!!

Get proper nutrition and vitamins to start.

Buy some green tea, and a multi-B complex vitamin. Take it every day.

AND GET SOME EXERCISE.
Fresh Fruits in the morning with Oatmeal along with a hot herbal tea is the best way to start your day.

The in the afternoon just a light homemade salad and water.

The in between snack is always nuts and seeds.

The evening meal is either fish baked or in a soup or tofu and the evening snack grapes with another herbal hot tea before bed…

I have started this regiment many times but going to stick with it for good.

If Quasar44 would do stuff like that while just talking to a nice Chinese, Filipina, Korean or Vietnamese woman he might discover life is not that bad…

What the hey, why wait, do it now and beat the rush. LOL
I ain’t giving the damn Universe the damn satisfaction to having me do it job!

I have been on my death bed many times since I was six years old and I have outlived most of my family!

Quasar44 just need to get laid and then maybe life will be better but then again there are some no matter what you do for them they will always see the sour puss side of life…

Calypso Jones
Maybe
I get very sad this time of year
Crying all day
If you can, it's best to get out among people. Go for a long walk, get the heart rate up. I used to suffer from chronic, severe depression and exercise REALLY helped with it. No booze, no drugs, just get out and MOVE. It'll help you sleep, too!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

If you can, it's best to get out among people. Go for a long walk, get the heart rate up. I used to suffer from chronic, severe depression and exercise REALLY helped with it. No booze, no drugs, just get out and MOVE. It'll help you sleep, too!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I drive for a living now and even though no one could believe I would do that for a living it has made my life somewhat better.

I had a moment a few days back where I almost did what Quasar44 is talking about and I told my adopted brother that I can’t go on like this, but I shook it off.

My adopted brother wanted me to check myself in ( I did it once before back in the 1990’s for three days ) and see if anything would help and I told him let me deal with my demons.

All of us go through this and this time of year many die from the depression and it is sad…

I have been on this board since 2014 ( under Bruce T. Laney ) and have read many threads where people have these issues.

All we can do is encourage people to seek help when they are at the end of their road and see no other path because offing yourself is never the answer…

Forum List

Back