🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I used to complain about Soros owning the Dems.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Holy shit. :) He, I think, is out spending Soros foundation. He was neutral until that stupid interview on X with, I believe, Cuomos proving giving the Progressive nutcases a fair chance is a waste of time.

Holy shit. :) He, I think, is out spending Soros foundation. He was neutral until that stupid interview on X with, I believe, Cuomos proving giving the Progressive nutcases a fair chance is a waste of time.
/---/ Good. Here's to the DNC donations drying up.
1721129312017.png

Attachments

• 1721129290180.png
    1721129290180.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
Both parties are in thrall of big money. The Soroses and Musks of the world control the agenda. It is just the way it is.

Oh so now that's the song you sing when someone with fuck you money decides to help the gop?

Got it!
No, I have said the same thing since the Citizen’s United case. Dark money has too much influence in both parties. I guess from your comment you’re fine with this dark money. The system is in need of serious reform.

Last edited:
No, I have said the same thing since the Citizen’s United case. Dark money has too much influence in both parties. I guess from your comment you’re fine with this dark money. The system is in need of serious reform.
Yeah, I'll agree with you that the CU decision sucked-ass sure enough.

That said it still does not negate my FU money post. ;)

Between Soros and Musk - Musk is an angel.
Soros just apparently hates America, hates people in general and just wants to create chaos. There is no other explanation for where he puts his money.
For instance, in 2021-2022, he gave millions and millions into finding, then financing prosecutors in races all over America who were willing to refuse to prosecute crime. Soros alone is a major key in why crime has increased. And don't give me the bullshit "crime is down" statistics. crime is "down" because these prosecutors will not prosecute.

Forum List

Back