I voted today......Looks like a Clinton landslide

Just mailed it in

If it makes Republicans feel better, I did vote for more Republicans than Democrats

Good for you. I'll be voting straight Democrat down the line.
Don't you mean Progressive?

Clinton within the western world is center-right economically. A real progressive would go after Corporations and gold shutes kind of like Warren or Sanders.

Clinton is a war monger, backed by Wall street!

She does not care about education, science, or infrastructure!

One Issue Trump and Clinton Agree On

Edit: Notice how the far left thinks it is funny that Trump supports infrastructure!

Last edited:
They're probably (or shoukd be) upset that Bill Clinton has sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped women for decades while Hillary threatened, intimidated, and demonized them while enabling, facilitating, and defending her husband's crimes....

...or that Hillary has taken millions from nations that oppress, mutilate, and murder women while declaring she won't stop until / unless she wins the WH.

Hillary says women should reject Trump for calling a woman a fat pig yet embrace her and her husband who have victimized women for decades.

Maybe the question women should ask themselves is would they rather be insulted by Trump or raped by Bill then threatened and demonized and called a liar by Hillary.

They're probably (or shoukd be) upset that Bill Clinton has sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped women for decades while Hillary threatened, intimidated, and demonized them while enabling, facilitating, and defending her husband's crimes....

...or that Hillary has taken millions from nations that oppress, mutilate, and murder women while declaring she won't stop until / unless she wins the WH.

Hillary says women should reject Trump for calling a woman a fat pig yet embrace her and her husband who have victimized women for decades.

Maybe the question women should ask themselves is would they rather be insulted by Trump or raped by Bill then threatened and demonized and called a liar by Hillary.

That is a good analysis: Trump SAYS awful things, Hill and Bill have DONE awful things. To the lib, saying things is worse.

Apparently they misunderstood the children's expression:
"Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me,"

oh shit, how is julian assange supposed to change your vote now with his coming bombshells. timing is everything.
If Assange had confirmed Cankles is Hitler's daughter, it wouldn't have changed Leftnutter's vote.

Cankles, loser?

And you wonder why women are skeeved by you loons.

Silly Jilly...is that you?

kirstie-alley-feet.jpg

oh shit, how is julian assange supposed to change your vote now with his coming bombshells. timing is everything.
If Assange had confirmed Cankles is Hitler's daughter, it wouldn't have changed Leftnutter's vote.

Cankles, loser?

kirstie-alley-feet.jpg

not even a little bit. but it's kind of creepy that you're thinking about it.

now run along like the good little misogynist wingnut you are.

please you freaks should keep doing what you're doing..... then wonder why women run from you like the plague.

Cankles, loser?

kirstie-alley-feet.jpg

not even a little bit. but it's kind of creepy that you're thinking about it.

now run along like the good little misogynist wingnut you are.

please you freaks should keep doing what you're doing..... then wonder why women run from you like the plague.
My sweet Silly Jilly...you know I am joking. This is what I remember of you, before you went over to the dark side. But you know my dearest...that was so many years ago, and you have not aged gracefully due to all that hate you hold inside of you.

Best-Ways-To-Acquire-Beautiful-Legs.jpg

No worries....every vote MAILED IN will end up in the diaper-wearing, epileptic criminal's column anyway. I'd advise anybody voting GOP go to the polls and vote where there is somebody watching what happens to your vote.

No worries....every vote MAILED IN will end up in the diaper-wearing, epileptic criminal's column anyway. I'd advise anybody voting GOP go to the polls and vote where there is somebody watching what happens to your vote.

So you're saying that in my state which is 100% mail in ballot of over 7 million people not one of those votes cast will be for trump?

You're saying that in the other state that's 100% mail in ballot of over 4 million people not one of those votes cast will be for trump?

In those 2 states no one can go to a polling place to watch what happens to their vote. I don't know about Oregon but my state allows for people to either call or go to the county auditor's office or go on line to see that their vote was counted.

By the way, once you cast your vote and walk out of the polling place, you can't watch what happens to your vote.

Forum List

Back