I Want One: Gun Manufacturer Invents .380 Double Barrel Fold Up Smart Phone Pistol

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This would be a great deterrence protecting yourself from a savage negro. It looks like a smart phone so it would be your protection hidden in plain sight. Link to manufacturer in picture.

1458837814504.jpg

This double barreled handgun folds up to look like a smartphone | Fox News

Once the police tried to arrest Mr Hitler. He was a returned war veteren and pulled his pistol o them. They backed off.

Fight a REAL war and the authorities lose power, The soldiers can break the control freaks, ah ahem women, jews and control freaks. Ahem cough.

God has given me prolonged youth and when things get bad enough I will BREAK you all.

Once the police tried to arrest Mr Hitler. He was a returned war veteren and pulled his pistol o them. They backed off.

Fight a REAL war and the authorities lose power, The soldiers can break the control freaks, ah ahem women, jews and control freaks. Ahem cough.

God has given me prolonged youth and when things get bad enough I will BREAK you all.
Any thoughts on the Smart Phone pistol?

Yeah, but can it play my favorite tunes, and surf the internet after I've texted my banker ?

Forum List

Back