I was once a member of a liberal biased forum.

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
But now, they've banned conservative thought to the point that it's currently about 81% lib. The level of delusion was mind boggling. They couldn't see the writing on the wall. They'll become as inconsequential as MSNBC is in cable news. I told them so, multiple times and was shot down. The chickens have come home to roost.
"This debate forum is not aligned to any political party." Hahaha, I hope you commies enjoy President Trump's inauguration in 2025.

Love, Grandpappy.

But now, they've banned conservative thought to the point that it's currently about 81% lib. The level of delusion was mind boggling. They couldn't see the writing on the wall. They'll become as inconsequential as MSNBC is in cable news. I told them so, multiple times and was shot down. The chickens have come home to roost.
"This debate forum is not aligned to any political party." Hahaha, I hope you commies enjoy President Trump's inauguration in 2025.

Love, Grandpappy.
And so you're admitting the eght wing bias here.

I was banned from a forum after being a member for over 10 years, I kept getting one suspension after another until they finally banned me, and I never attacked anyone, jusat skewered their Trumpian ignorance. All the mods were Trump supporters, every single one, openly, and while rarely posting, they loved to dish out suspensions and bannings to those who did not support Trump. Usually it was locking or deleting my threads so I quit starting them.

I probably should have been gone sooner with their track record but they couldn't quit me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I was banned from a forum after being a member for over 10 years, I kept getting one suspension after another until they finally banned me, and I never attacked anyone, jusat skewered their Trumpian ignorance. All the mods were Trump supporters, every single one, openly, and while rarely posting, they loved to dish out suspensions and bannings to those who did not support Trump. Usually it was locking or deleting my threads so I quit starting them.

I probably should have been gone sooner with their track record but they couldn't quit me.
Sure it was.

This forum actually has left leaning mods. But they are fair. That's all I want.
Maybe you posted extremist stuff on the other forum. Right wingers love going into liberal forums and talking crazy. But good forums should have balance.

Love, Grandpappy.
welcome

How does it feel?....

Love, Grandpappy.
Don’t worry, plenty of commies to stomp on here.

Forum List

Back