Iceland halts all Moderna jabs over heart inflammation

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

This decision owed to "the increased incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination with the Moderna vaccine, as well as with vaccination using Pfizer/BioNTech," the chief epidemiologist said in a statement.

Taiwan stops Pfizer shots to to teens while Fauci is trying to push them down to kids as young as five? WTF is going on?

“TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) head Chen Shih-chung (陳時中) said on Wednesday (Nov. 10) that a panel of experts has decided to suspend administering second doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT) COVID vaccine to children 12-17 years old amid concerns it may increase the risk of myocarditis.”

Drum roll...Sixth Circuit court allows OSHA mandate to proceed.

What kind of sh!t show is this?

1639858869223.png

~S~

Icelanders have always been smarter than the average bear. Didn't they fire their government a few years ago and jail their bankers? Impressive.

Icelanders have always been smarter than the average bear. Didn't they fire their government a few years ago and jail their bankers? Impressive.

All this shows is they are trying to jam this stuff into as many people as they can before the real facts are out, that they have been making up the "safe and effective" BS all along. By then people will be dying by the millions and they'll blame it all on the unvaxxed, and round them up into concentration camps. They want you with that digitized ID or they want you dead.

All this shows is they are trying to jam this stuff into as many people as they can before the real facts are out, that they have been making up the "safe and effective" BS all along. By then people will be dying by the millions and they'll blame it all on the unvaxxed, and round them up into concentration camps. They want you with that digitized ID or they want you dead.
IN MY COLD DEAD ARM. I'm a tired 67 year old woman and I'll die before I'll let them medically rape me. Take one or two of them with me too. I hope they realize a lot of people feel like I do. After they start getting blown away for their attempts, maybe they'll think.

Forum List

Back