If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

This is not for you to decide for somebody else. If you find yourself in this predicament, then the woman may allow you to partake in the decision making process. What other people decide in regards to their lives and their futures is not up to anyone else.

I'll say this again, Chris. The man contributed one half of the genes. He gets as much say as the woman. Without his sperm, there is no "choice." And we wouldn't even be here to have this discussion.

I'm sorry, but it's rather delusional to think that only the woman plays a critical role in the reproductive process.

Yeah the guy has a real tough job! LOL

How childish...

Oops.

You mean how true.

This is not for you to decide for somebody else. If you find yourself in this predicament, then the woman may allow you to partake in the decision making process. What other people decide in regards to their lives and their futures is not up to anyone else.

I'll say this again, Chris. The man contributed one half of the genes. He gets as much say as the woman. Without his sperm, there is no "choice." And we wouldn't even be here to have this discussion.

I'm sorry, but it's rather delusional to think that only the woman plays a critical role in the reproductive process.

Oh yeah, and just for the record, there's only been one virgin birth. So how do you think this all starts?

How childish...

Oops.

You mean how true.

Uh, no. You saying "it's true" does not make it so.

You must think woman are capable of giving birth asexually, independent of a man's genetic material.

Oh yeah, and just for the record, there's only been one virgin birth. So how do you think this all starts?

I think the guy has a very easy job. You want to compare what he does to the woman? haha

You guys are like the taliban, you just want to control women.

How childish...

Oops.

You mean how true.

You must think woman are capable of giving birth asexually, independent of a man's genetic material.

I think the 15 seconds it would take you to have sex is nothing compared to having a baby in you for 9 months.

His choice if she allows him in on it and allows him a choice! While I think women should, I can certainly understand why they sometimes may not want to!

I think the guy has a very easy job. You want to compare what he does to the woman? haha

I wasn't comparing anything. But what do you think initiates the process? The sperm. Unless the egg is fertilized, there is no work for the woman to do, no labor pains, no abortion procedure, nothing.

Yes, it is between the couple, and NOT you guys. Has nothing whatsoever to do with any of you what a person, who is a stranger to you, decides to do with the fetus that is dependent upon her for survival.

I wasn't comparing anything. But what do you think initiates the process? The sperm. Unless the egg is fertilized, there is no work for the woman to do, no labor pains, no abortion procedure, nothing.

So you better get on those guys jacking off. Killing a lot of babies...

Not really since she is the one who takes all the risks. Complications to health can and do occur during pregnancies, so it is up to each individual if they are willing to take that risk and if the outcome is worth it to them.

How childish...

Oops.

You mean how true.

I think the 15 seconds it would take you to have sex is nothing compared to having a baby in you for 9 months.

LOL!!!!!!!!

You think sexual intercourse lasts "only" 15 seconds? How woefully ignorant are you?

See, without the man's sperm, there isn't going to be even the remotest chance of a baby forming in her body for 9 months. You can't set down 999 pieces of a 1000 piece puzzle and say it's complete without putting down the final piece in the correct position!

How childish...

Oops.

You mean how true.

LOL!!!!!!!!

You think sexual intercourse lasts "only" 15 seconds? How woefully ignorant are you?

See, without the man's sperm, there isn't going to be even the remotest chance of a baby forming in her body for 9 months. You can't set down 999 pieces of a 1000 piece puzzle and say it's complete without putting down the final piece in the correct position!

I said YOU. You won't beat 15 seconds your first time, but maybe you can work up to that.

Ok so get after those guys who are jacking off killing babies.

Not really since she is the one who takes all the risks

I beg to differ. The woman agreed to the risk of unprotected sexual intercourse, the man chose to take the risk by not wearing a condom.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to understand?

How childish...

Oops.

You mean how true.

LOL!!!!!!!!

I said YOU. You won't beat 15 seconds your first time, but maybe you can work up to that.

I grow tired of your trolling. You aren't contributing to the discussion whatsoever.

Sex is also a way for a couple to bond and be intimate and close to one another. It's not just about reproduction! :rolleyes: People have sex. Period. End of story.

Not really since she is the one who takes all the risks

I beg to differ. The woman agreed to the risk of unprotected sexual intercourse, the man chose to take the risk by not wearing a condom.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to understand?

I don't why you can't understand that a pregnancy poses NO health risks to the man. When you get pregnant, then come talk to me.

People fail to understand that the decision to have consensual sex is mutual, so, too, should the decision be to have or not have the child.

I don't why you can't understand that a pregnancy poses NO health risks to the man. When you get pregnant, then come talk to me.

You seem to be missing the point altogether. Of course men don't get pregnant, but women can't get pregnant without the sperm of a man. The whole process begins with the man and ends with the woman.

Now, there was no need for the sarcasm, Chris.

You mean how true.

LOL!!!!!!!!

I grow tired of your trolling. You aren't contributing to the discussion whatsoever.

Hey you said it all starts with the sperm. Guys are killing those off regularly. Heck the whole system God created involve many dying regularly. You should think about that. The eggs die regulary too.

Forum List

Back