If Biden doesn’t ace the first debate, will he be replaced at the convention?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

15 Jun 2024 ~~ By Douglas Mackinnon

In our age of hyperpartisan politics, it’s easy to forget that the president of the United States is also the commander in chief of our armed forces. The media forgets it; the politicians forget it; the academics forget it; and the American people forget it.
Those who don’t forget it are our adversaries. Be they China, Russia, terrorists or the drug cartels with their own armies and advanced weapons systems.
As we have seen of late, the world seems to be tilting more unstable and dangerous by the week. Be it the barbaric attack by Hamas upon Israel, the nuclear weapons programs of Iran and North Korea, the drug cartels’ growing strength or the war in Ukraine, which some (myself included) fear could trigger World War III. Escalation of any or all would make our petty and partisan differences look foolish in the flash of the unthinkable.
In the midst of all that, our adversaries realize that the commander in chief of the armed forces of the United States is President Joe Biden. Some of those enemies will view an 81-year-old man with perceived cognitive issues as a net plus for their plans to destabilize the U.S. and other parts of the world.
~Snip~
As we bicker over our petty partisan issues while burrowing deeper into ideological silos far removed from reality, our adversaries around the globe grow more dangerous and more calculating.
Again, Joe Biden is not only the president, but the commander in chief of our military. It is well past time that our national security be part of the debate regarding the president’s ability — or lack thereof — to carry out his duties.

Commentary:
This leads to the question of what tactics Trump should use. Biden can't hide. Does he take him out? Pressure would be on the party to replace him-MSM would approve. Should Trump demand to know what he'll do about Kamala? Lol. For Joe to take part he has everything to lose.He's either stupid or arrogant-think Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I think it would work in Trumps interest if Joe lives to fight until November.
There is NO WAY the media allows Biden to lose this debate. He could take a dump on the podium and the press will declare he was just making a point about Convicted Felon Trump...
The Quisling MSM will call Biden winner of any debate where he doesn’t keel over on the stage. He may go into raging loon mode, but the moderators will cover for him. Probably blame Trump for the outburst.
I think the viewer ship of this debate will be much higher than expected. The more people who watch the more it helps Trump. Point out what he said about not taxing tips. It’s something we know but did the MSM report it? Why report something that would help republicans? Trump can repeat it to a bigger audience.

In our age of hyperpartisan politics, it’s easy to forget that the president of the United States is also the commander in chief of our armed forces. The media forgets it; the politicians forget it; the academics forget it; and the American people forget it.
Those who don’t forget it are our adversaries. Be they China, Russia, terrorists or the drug cartels with their own armies and advanced weapons systems.
As we have seen of late, the world seems to be tilting more unstable and dangerous by the week. Be it the barbaric attack by Hamas upon Israel, the nuclear weapons programs of Iran and North Korea, the drug cartels’ growing strength or the war in Ukraine, which some (myself included) fear could trigger World War III. Escalation of any or all would make our petty and partisan differences look foolish in the flash of the unthinkable.
In the midst of all that, our adversaries realize that the commander in chief of the armed forces of the United States is President Joe Biden. Some of those enemies will view an 81-year-old man with perceived cognitive issues as a net plus for their plans to destabilize the U.S. and other parts of the world.
~Snip~
As we bicker over our petty partisan issues while burrowing deeper into ideological silos far removed from reality, our adversaries around the globe grow more dangerous and more calculating.
Again, Joe Biden is not only the president, but the commander in chief of our military. It is well past time that our national security be part of the debate regarding the president’s ability — or lack thereof — to carry out his duties.

Commentary:
This leads to the question of what tactics Trump should use. Biden can't hide. Does he take him out? Pressure would be on the party to replace him-MSM would approve. Should Trump demand to know what he'll do about Kamala? Lol. For Joe to take part he has everything to lose.He's either stupid or arrogant-think Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I think it would work in Trumps interest if Joe lives to fight until November.
There is NO WAY the media allows Biden to lose this debate. He could take a dump on the podium and the press will declare he was just making a point about Convicted Felon Trump...
The Quisling MSM will call Biden winner of any debate where he doesn’t keel over on the stage. He may go into raging loon mode, but the moderators will cover for him. Probably blame Trump for the outburst.
I think the viewer ship of this debate will be much higher than expected. The more people who watch the more it helps Trump. Point out what he said about not taxing tips. It’s something we know but did the MSM report it? Why report something that would help republicans? Trump can repeat it to a bigger audience.
So far, DJ's only proposed tactic, is to lose the debate on purpose. I forget why, but never try to understand an idiot.

Trump will back out of the first debate, so Biden will win without even having to show up.

~Snip~

Commentary:
He doesn't have to ace the debate but if he looks like an alzheimer's patient with physical problems then that is going to be bad. If I remember right, Biden's team demanded a sit down debate instead of standing up.

I sure can you tell that the MAGAtards are worried about Trump debating Biden.

The OP has posted many threads on this. I guess he didn't get enough likes or something. MAGAloser.

The lying communist democrats will claim fuckwad Biden won the debate even if he collapsed on the floor drooling and shit himself. They will claim he did a spectacular job when Gavin Newsom promises to do to the nation what he did to California.

What a difference of Opinions 11 days before the Debate.
Looking back at these statements especially from the detractors, the paid responders of the DNM Party. I find it quite amusing, and can only smile at the egg on their faces.

Forum List

Back