If blacks continue to vote democrat, you are a chump and traitor to your own race. Malcom X

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Even more true today. Don't worry. The money raised for the ghettos in Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Detroit and DC is all on the way. Republicans haven't run any of those cities in decades and countless fundraisers have been held for all of them.

Poor blacks. It must be the fault white Republicans...who never owned slaves, freed slaves, desegregated schools, made MLK Day a holiday and voted for the civil rights act and who haven't run those ghettos in decades.

Chumps

You clearly don't know what context means.......but please, tell us what Malcolm said about the "conservatives" of that time....did he encourage people to vote for Bull Connor or George Wallace, you know..the folks morons like you would support today

And since I have ZERO respect for closeted racist cucks who try to pretend they value what Malcolm said....let's see what else Malcolm said that IS STILL TRUE TODAY....

73685bc9b2d6a8849c0cc590d3e39210.gif

21PmFPs.jpg

How come you ain't post that??

Or...

04d1a6d39cc1576a2dbb7964162f18e5.jpg

Those miserable conditions he was talking about at the time is ironically the same time that you morons claim America was great...the same time you want to return America back to....So I suggest you keep Malcolm's name out of your mouth

And since I have ZERO respect for closeted racist cucks who try to pretend they value what Malcolm said....let's see what else Malcolm said that IS STILL TRUE TODAY....

View attachment 612402
View attachment 612408

Or...

View attachment 612406

Those miserable conditions he was talking about at the time is ironically the same time that you morons claim America was great...the same time you want to return America back to....So I suggest you keep Malcolm's name out of your mouth
It sounds to me like you and I have little on which we disagree, but because your Democrat masters tell you that you must disagree with me (and do so with douchy, sarcastic threads) you obey like the little servant you are.

View attachment 612402
View attachment 612408

Or...

View attachment 612406

Funny, I see criminals being brutal and when the cops stop them that stupid racists whine that the poor wittle bitty violent criminals are being picked on. See George Floyd for example---racists so desperate to pretend that they are victims have made this violent criminal a saint. The race hos/activists are just stupid people accusing others of doing what they do. The cops are the good guys for the most part, the criminals are the bad guys...and those morons who support the criminals have no brains or moral compass to guide them.

Oh yeah they are way better off voting for the party that gets nostalgic for Jim Crow and has all the white supremacists. Tell the Klan boys to take a hike in no uncertain terms and then try to court the black vote.

Forum List

Back