If conservatives are so racist....

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...like the lying regressives claim every 4 to 5 seconds, why don't we have a special holiday commemorating James Earl Ray day? Millions of Klansmen who work for Trump could take to the streets marching and lynching! Confederate flags would adorn our clothing and and cross burning would be like a Nascar event complete with traveling motor homes and beers sales! Gentlemen, start the burning! How about that? Hangmens nooses would be sold out at all southern Walmarts across Dixieland! Sheets would be in short supply as we gear up for our favorite holiday complete with bar-b-ques and whippings! I think it's an idea whose times has come! LOL! Can you image the crying, and the butt bleeding and the screeching and howling at the moon?

Most celebrations could carry over into February eclipsing black history month! How about it?

...like the lying regressives claim every 4 to 5 seconds, why don't we have a special holiday commemorating James Earl Ray day? Millions of Klansmen who work for Trump could take to the streets marching and lynching! Confederate flags would adorn our clothing and and cross burning would be like a Nascar event complete with traveling motor homes and beers sales! Gentlemen, start the burning! How about that? Hangmens nooses would be sold out at all southern Walmarts across Dixieland! Sheets would be in short supply as we gear up for our favorite holiday complete with bar-b-ques and whippings! I think it's an idea whose times has come! LOL! Can you image the crying, and the butt bleeding and the screeching and howling at the moon?

Most celebrations could carry over into February eclipsing black history month! How about it?
So you're saying that Trump has millions of Klansmen working for him? Didn't know that, but quite frankly, not surprised at all.

:trolls:

So you're saying that Trump has millions of Klansmen working for him? Didn't know that, but quite frankly, not surprised at all.

No self-respecting Klansman would ever vote for someone like Hillary or Bernie. It doesn't mean that Trump supports the Klan, it just means that they like her as little as anyone else does.

• Banned
The winner of the best sheet costume would get this special coin created at the Franklin Mint for this auspicious occasion!

e796c28b70f0bfb213be1f553fc1b9be--nazi-gold-antique-coins.jpg

• Banned

Some say it's even in the billions! You believe me don't you, because I know you want to soooooo badly!

No self-respecting Klansman would ever vote for someone like Hillary or Bernie. It doesn't mean that Trump supports the Klan, it just means that they like her as little as anyone else does.
When you're "working" for Trump, that implies a whole other level of commitment. Sorry, but you just suffered an EPIC FAIL!

Some say it's even in the billions! You believe me don't you, because I know you want to soooooo badly!
No, but it sure seems like YOU do! :biggrin:

When you're "working" for Trump, that implies a whole other level of commitment. Sorry, but you just suffered an EPIC FAIL!
Sorry but you don't have any idea what you are talking about! I know, why don't you start a Fidel Castro holiday and a Che Guevara holiday! Totally fitting for most regressive commie libs!

Actually you failed bigly. Even Snopes calls it "false" that "individuals were directly tied to Donald Trump's campaign and were positively identified as members of the Ku Klux Klan."

Did Donald Trump Supporters Wear KKK Robes to the Nevada Caucus?

Tell me another lie and I'll disprove that as well.

Hell we might even carry this over into March and fuck up whatever libtard holiday is in that month!

According to the regressive fags Trump has trillions of klan on the payroll! In all the known universe, and those not even born yet, as the liberal logic goes! Trump even pushed the Hawaii button but he was really only trying to grab pussy!

Sorry but you don't have any idea what you are talking about! I know, why don't you start a Fidel Castro holiday and a Che Guevara holiday! Totally fitting for most regressive commie libs!

I believe that's called "May day", when the little communist wanna-be's march around in their red bandannas, crying for "wealth-distribution".

Then they crawl back under their rocks the following day, never to be seen until the following May Day.

Kinda like groundhogs, but smellier.

We can even offer to bus in out of town blacks to the festivities, but they have to ride in the back!

We can even offer to bus in out of town blacks to the festivities, but they have to ride in the back!

From every bus I've even been on, they'd actually rather ride in the back.

Forum List

Back