If cops won't stop Muslim gangs are you ok with these bada$$ vigilantes doing the job?

The last time you posted this, i asked for proof of their religion.

Needless to say, you never answered.

• Banned
If Cops Won’t Stop Muslim Gangs Are You OK With These Badass Vigilantes Doing The Job? (VIDEO)

Europe has quickly realized that they’re in for more than they bargained for when it came to welcoming in the hoard of refugees now flooding the continent.

LOL and they will do a lot worse to them here, just watch them try and do that bs here.

What would you do?

Why aren't you out there? Or are you waiting for Mighty Mouse?

Aww are you back from your ANTIFA picnic, that's over quick.

• Banned
If Cops Won’t Stop Muslim Gangs Are You OK With These Badass Vigilantes Doing The Job? (VIDEO)

Europe has quickly realized that they’re in for more than they bargained for when it came to welcoming in the hoard of refugees now flooding the continent.

LOL and they will do a lot worse to them here, just watch them try and do that bs here.

What would you do?

Why aren't you out there? Or are you waiting for Mighty Mouse?

I am out there, and I am here, and I reach thousands doing more in one hour than you do in six years. You are to busy being like an ANTIFA moron as you go around proving it all , all by yourself each time you flap that mouth oh wait those fingers hahah

Such a thing was inevitable. The longer European leaders will pursue the stupid policy of appeasement of immigrants from different cultural background, the more such activists will emerge and the more the situation will get out of control.

Forum List

Back