If God created all life on Earth...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
...ever wonder why He created some of it? Sitting out on my porch lately enjoying summer, I'm swatting at flies and other bugs quite a bit so I got to thinking, "Why'd God create flies?"

Documentary yesterday about the deadliest animals had mosquitos at number 1 killing 2.7 million annually from malaria alone. What about germs and viruses like ebola for that matter, being in the news of late. A perfectly good and sinless person could well contract ebola and die in an excrutiating way. What possible reason could God have for things like that?

...ever wonder why He created some of it? Sitting out on my porch lately enjoying summer, I'm swatting at flies and other bugs quite a bit so I got to thinking, "Why'd God create flies?"

Documentary yesterday about the deadliest animals had mosquitos at number 1 killing 2.7 million annually from malaria alone. What about germs and viruses like ebola for that matter, being in the news of late. A perfectly good and sinless person could well contract ebola and die in an excrutiating way. What possible reason could God have for things like that?

Why would God create pediatric cancers?

1) To test our faiths while watching our children die so we can have a great personal experience
2) God is a dick
3) God really doesn't care about humans and let's stuff happen
4) God doesn't exist

Pick one.

If Humans were perfect we'd never die. So it stands to reason that we were never meant to be.

All of us have some sort of defect or weakness that will eventually do us in (kill us) if we don't get hit by a bus first.

Also, some of these "defects" or as I like to call them "differences" give us certain advantages over others don't they? Intelligence, Physical Strength and so forth.

I think that's a wonderful thing and I don't get angry or depressed about it.

Flies are Frog Food.

Forum List

Back