If guns are the problem…why did Spike Lee agree with me and not the gun grabbers....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Spike Lee has been here in Chicago promoting his new movie "CHIRAQ" about the democrats and their gun violence problem here in chicago….since the shooters are all in neighborhoods that voted democrat for mayor and for barak obama…..

He made the point that Las Angeles, and New York have bigger populations than Chicago…but Chicago has far more gun murders than the other two….

So he just made the point I keep making…..it isn't guns..it is criminal culture….New York and L.A. have the same gun control laws that Chicago does…right? And they can get guns from other cities and states just as easily as Chicago thugs can….right?

So why does Chicago have a bigger gun murder problem than those two cities? Is it access to guns…no? Since again….those cities have the same gun control laws as Chicago, and just as much access to illegal guns…

It is the culture of the criminal thugs that is different.

Our police commissioner Gary McCarthy came from New York….he had stop and frisk which is the real reason New York had lower gun crime…but he pointed out that New York thugs, when being chased by police, toss their guns away…in Chicago..the Chicago thugs hold on to their guns and fire at police…he said he had never seen that behavior before…

So thank you Spike Lee….you must be reading my threads…now stop being a racist and we might get along better.

So he just made the point I keep making…..it isn't guns..it is criminal culture

I'm the one who's been making that point, bandwagon-boi. Nice try. In any case it's about damn time you started actually listening.

So he just made the point I keep making…..it isn't guns..it is criminal culture

I'm the one who's been making that point, bandwagon-boi. Nice try. In any case it's about damn time you started actually listening.

No….I have been constantly making that point….especially when you anti gun extremists try to use Europe and Australia to call for gun banning…check my posts…

To repeat…we have a criminal thug culture that uses guns to murder people…

We also have a normal gun culture of normal people who use guns for sport, hunting, self defense, collecting, tinkering and don't use them to murder people..and by far this is the largest group of gun owners in the United States……

Democrats, who make up the thug gun culture do almost all of the shooting….and get murdered the majority of the time….

Spike Lee has been here in Chicago promoting his new movie "CHIRAQ" about the democrats and their gun violence problem here in chicago….since the shooters are all in neighborhoods that voted democrat for mayor and for barak obama…..

He made the point that Las Angeles, and New York have bigger populations than Chicago…but Chicago has far more gun murders than the other two….

So he just made the point I keep making…..it isn't guns..it is criminal culture….New York and L.A. have the same gun control laws that Chicago does…right? And they can get guns from other cities and states just as easily as Chicago thugs can….right?

So why does Chicago have a bigger gun murder problem than those two cities? Is it access to guns…no? Since again….those cities have the same gun control laws as Chicago, and just as much access to illegal guns…

It is the culture of the criminal thugs that is different.

Our police commissioner Gary McCarthy came from New York….he had stop and frisk which is the real reason New York had lower gun crime…but he pointed out that New York thugs, when being chased by police, toss their guns away…in Chicago..the Chicago thugs hold on to their guns and fire at police…he said he had never seen that behavior before…

So thank you Spike Lee….you must be reading my threads…now stop being a racist and we might get along better.
it could depend on State specific laws; simply having a gun in their possession could be worse than not having one.

No….I have been constantly making that point….especially when you anti gun extremists try to use Europe and Australia to call for gun banning…check my posts…

Don't sit here and lie on the internet, you revisionist prick. The internet has a memory. YOU check MY posts, retard --- I have never called for any such "gun banning", not from the first day I got here, on exactly this issue (I signed up here directly between Bob Costas and Sandy Hook). I have spelled that out over and over that it's gun culture.

You're not getting away with that you fucking LIAR. We did this only a week ago where I laid out the same thing and you went :lalala: --- and now you want to pretend you had it all along?

FUCK you, asswipe. :fu:

We also have a normal gun culture of normal people who use guns for sport, hunting, self defense, collecting, tinkering and don't use them to murder people..and by far this is the largest group of gun owners in the United States……

We have a culture that fetishizes firearms, PERIOD. In television, books, movies, video games, comics, even everyday language and sports. Sound familiar? It should. IT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING HERE FOR THREE YEARS you ignornant hack.

Democrats, who make up the thug gun culture do almost all of the shooting….and get murdered the majority of the time….

Horse fucking shit. You don't get a voter ID with a shooter, and you damn well know it.

Fucking retard.

Don't sit here and lie on the internet, you revisionist prick. The internet has a memory. YOU check MY posts, retard --- I have never called for any such "gun banning", not from the first day I got here, on exactly this issue (I signed up here directly between Bob Costas and Sandy Hook). I have spelled that out over and over that it's gun culture.

You're not getting away with that you fucking LIAR. We did this only a week ago where I laid out the same thing and you went :lalala: --- and now you want to pretend you had it all along? FUCK you. :fu:

We have a culture that fetishizes firearms, PERIOD. In television, books, movies, video games, comics, even everyday language and sports. Sound familiar? It should. IT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING HERE FOR THREE YEARS you ignornant hack.

Horse fucking shit. You don't get a voter ID with a shooter, and you damn well know it.

Fucking retard.

Hey asshole…read my posts……I even answered a direct question from you……about wether we have a gun culture and I answered we have two…do you remember that you ignorant moron…..?

And any time you fools bring up Europe or Japan or Australia and why they have fewer gun murders…I always point out it is culture, not access to guns since Europe and Australia have easy access to guns for their criminals and Japan has always had a low crime rate and you could give every Japanese citizen a gun and let them carry it everywhere and they would still have a low gun murder rate…..

Try reading what I post moron……

You obviously have me mistaken for someone else or you wouldn't have made this post moron……

Can someone else explain to this idiot what I have continuously posted over and over and over again…?

Gun control works. Using nutter logic, we should also legalize murder, since people still murder each other even though it's illegal.

You're not getting away with that you fucking LIAR. We did this only a week ago where I laid out the same thing and you went :lalala: --- and now you want to pretend you had it all along?

Fucking retard.

Since you don't actually read my posts I have posted showing how chicago gangs control democrat aldermen and have their gang members vote in the elections..under order from the leaders….and the most shootings in the country occur in democrat voting areas…all areas that went for obama…….moron.

Gun control works. Using nutter logic, we should also legalize murder, since people still murder each other even though it's illegal.

Yes…gun control works….law abiding people who don't commit crimes with guns have a much harder time getting guns because of gun control laws….criminals on the other hand ignore those laws and get guns easily…….

Murder is against the law and you get arrested when you commit the murder…we do not use the Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report" the Pre Crime unit to stop murder before it happens…….the same with gun crime…when someone uses a gun to commit a crime you lock them up…if you catch a felon with a gun..you lock them up…

For some reason the simple process of arresting people who actually commit crimes with guns escape you anti gun extremists……you focus all of your laws and energy on normal gun owners….the people not committing crimes with guns……and then complain when th3e gun murder rate doesn't go down…..

Yes…gun control works….law abiding people who don't commit crimes with guns have a much harder time getting guns because of gun control laws….criminals on the other hand ignore those laws and get guns easily…….

Murder is against the law and you get arrested when you commit the murder…we do not use the Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report" the Pre Crime unit to stop murder before it happens…….the same with gun crime…when someone uses a gun to commit a crime you lock them up…if you catch a felon with a gun..you lock them up…

For some reason the simple process of arresting people who actually commit crimes with guns escape you anti gun extremists……you focus all of your laws and energy on normal gun owners….the people not committing crimes with guns……and then complain when th3e gun murder rate doesn't go down…..
You want to make it even easier for criminals to get guns in this country. We're already flooded with 400 million+ guns, and you think the answer to gun crime is to put more into circulation. That's ridiculous.

You're not getting away with that you fucking LIAR. We did this only a week ago where I laid out the same thing and you went :lalala: --- and now you want to pretend you had it all along? FUCK you. :fu:

Fucking retard.

Hey asshole…read my posts……I even answered a direct question from you……about wether we have a gun culture and I answered we have two…do you remember that you ignorant moron…..?

And any time you fools bring up Europe or Japan or Australia and why they have fewer gun murders…I always point out it is culture, not access to guns since Europe and Australia have easy access to guns for their criminals and Japan has always had a low crime rate and you could give every Japanese citizen a gun and let them carry it everywhere and they would still have a low gun murder rate…..

You obviously have me mistaken for someone else or you wouldn't have made this post moron……

Can someone else explain to this idiot what I have continuously posted over and over and over again…?

Here you go, you lying asshole fuck. Check the date on this post:

Let's once again define terms: "gun culture" doesn't mean "the population of gun owners". It means the idea of idolizing guns, worshiping them to the point that it becomes the codpiece of our time and the go-to tool for any occasion where some asshole so much as cuts you off in traffic. That's what "attitude" means. And that's why I prefer my own term, "gun fetishism" so there's no confusion.

Again, watch the O'Reilly video. Bob Costas spells all this out. The gun culture is about the mentality of genuflecting before Lord Gun Almighty -- not just owning one. That's what "culture" means; mentality and values. This is about what kind of values we place on Almighty Gun. If this concept is not abundantly obvious, just check your own avatar.

.... No one but you and the bubble you're in said anything about "taking away people's anything".

Look it up: I've never said word one about gun control or gun laws. Not in this thread, not on this website, not on any website anywhere, at any time. It's not my issue. I am no more talking legal/constitutional issues here than Bob Costas and Jason Whitlock were. What all three of us are talking about is a social issue. That's my field and that's what I actually do write about.

Now check my "join" date. Less than 48 hours in, and it didn't start there.

Your turn --- YOU quote where I *ever* called for "banning" anything.

Fucking lying HACK.

Last edited:

Fucking retard.

Here you go moron…things I have posted multiple times in the past…..all for you to see how dumb you are….

Gun crime in democrat voting areas…..

Want to Stop Gun Murder, Democrats? Give Up Your Guns - Breitbart

But he’s just one example of gun crime in the Democrat-supporting world. From 2009-2010, according to the Centers for Disease Control, 26,632 firearm-related homicides took place in the United States. The CDC investigated the number of firearm-related homicides in the 50 most populous U.S. cities; all but six of those cities were located in counties which would go on to vote for Barack Obama in 2012. In those cities, 13,014 firearm-related homicides took place.

In other words, just by confiscating all the guns from all the people in the most populous Democratic cities–by following the Democratic theory that less guns mean less gun crimes–the American gun murder rate would drop by half. And that doesn’t even count all murders from all Democrat-supporting areas in the country.

Obviously, that wouldn’t work–virtually all the major Democratic cities already have gun control, and the Democratic-area murder spree continues. But the media will never discuss where most murders actually occur, or who actually commits them.

Now here is how gangs vote democrat in Chicago……….read the links moron…learn something...

Gangs and Politicians in Chicago: An Unholy Alliance

and how they affect sentencing and prison sentences...

Gangs and Politicians: Prisoner Shuffle

gang territory and homicide sites..

Chicago Gang Territory vs 2011 Chicago Homicides

gangs and murder how many do they do....the stats..

Gangs and Politicians: How Gang Crime Stacks Up

Fucking retard.

Let's once again define terms: "gun culture" doesn't mean "the population of gun owners". It means the idea of idolizing guns, worshiping them to the point that it becomes the codpiece of our time and the go-to tool for any occasion where some asshole so much as cuts you off in traffic. That's what "attitude" means. And that's why I prefer my own term, "gun fetishism" so there's no confusion.

Again, watch the O'Reilly video. Bob Costas spells all this out. The gun culture is about the mentality of genuflecting before Lord Gun Almighty -- not just owning one. That's what "culture" means; mentality and values. This is about what kind of values we place on Almighty Gun. If this concept is not abundantly obvious, just check your own avatar.

.... No one but you and the bubble you're in said anything about "taking away people's anything".

Look it up: I've never said word one about gun control or gun laws. Not in this thread, not on this website, not on any website anywhere, at any time. It's not my issue. I am no more talking legal/constitutional issues here than Bob Costas and Jason Whitlock were. What all three of us are talking about is a social issue. That's my field and that's what I actually do write about.

So…….you said it was your issue and it isn't…I have been posting about culture since I came here…thanks for coming on board.

You want to make it even easier for criminals to get guns in this country. We're already flooded with 400 million+ guns, and you think the answer to gun crime is to put more into circulation. That's ridiculous.

No, the answer is to lock up people who use guns to commit crimes, get rid of gun free killing zones, and allowing normal people to carry guns for self defense…the criminals are the ones who carry guns already to commit crimes.

Lock up the criminals…don't give them light sentences…I have posted those stories here on U.S….

Fucking retard.

Now check my "join" date. Less than 48 hours in, and it didn't start there.

Your turn --- YOU quote where I *ever* called for "banning" anything.

Fucking lying HACK.

Dipshit….there is no date on those posts….

Fucking retard.

So…….you said it was your issue and it isn't…I have been posting about culture since I came here…thanks for coming on board.

XXXX -- Mod Edit The onus is still on you to quote me about "banning", fucking liar.
You can't do it -- because you PULLED IT OUT OF YOUR ASS. It does not exist.

Fucking LIAR.

Last edited by a moderator:

No, the answer is to lock up people who use guns to commit crimes, get rid of gun free killing zones, and allowing normal people to carry guns for self defense…the criminals are the ones who carry guns already to commit crimes.

Lock up the criminals…don't give them light sentences…I have posted those stories here on U.S….
To some on the left, it is simply about faithfully executing the laws of Government: The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Forum List

Back