🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If I hear Gov Coumo beg DADDY trump for help one mode time!

You, and Cuomo, need to put your big boy pants on.
baby-balloon-gty-er-190702_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Right after you change Donnie's diaper.

New York City was the epicenter because their politicians told them to got out to the bars and eat up cars cadillacs and mercurries and Subarus dumbassed Democrats
More likely NY was the (first) epicenter because Trump and his "Foreclosure King" Treasury Secretary resisted restricting air traffic from Europe; why do you suppose they did that?
wall_street_0_3.jpeg

Wall Street Wins, Again: Bailouts in the Time of Coronavirus
Why do you hate job creators and over regulate entrepreneurs? I don’t understand where you think wealth comes from

But they have.. are you saying your for deregulation??
Are you saying finance, insurance, and real estate create more jobs than manufacturing? From what I've seen, finance, in particular, prospers from sending US jobs to Mexico and China. In addition, finance wraps the productive economy in levels of debt that inhibit consumption and investment.

But they have.. are you saying your for deregulation??
Are you saying finance, insurance, and real estate create more jobs than manufacturing? From what I've seen, finance, in particular, prospers from sending US jobs to Mexico and China. In addition, finance wraps the productive economy in levels of debt that inhibit consumption and investment.
can you answer my question first?

New York City was the epicenter because their politicians told them to got out to the bars and eat up cars cadillacs and mercurries and Subarus dumbassed Democrats
More likely NY was the (first) epicenter because Trump and his "Foreclosure King" Treasury Secretary resisted restricting air traffic from Europe; why do you suppose they did that?
wall_street_0_3.jpeg

Wall Street Wins, Again: Bailouts in the Time of Coronavirus
When Trump banned flights from Europe you dumbfucks whined like a teenage girl who got stood up for the prom.

Idiot.

Isn't that precious? Trump wants an attaboy for doing his job..which we all know was directed and done by someone else. Cause Trump doesn't have a clue how things work.

Notice how his tweet said 'we' not 'I'???

VERY refreshing!

Gov Coumo the joke is still begging for more money..

He has yet to say he’s called Abbott for testing, again he’s waiting for welfare

The blithering idiot just informed the country his dog doesn't wear a mask.

Why is this putz on TV every day?

Forum List

Back