If I ruled the world

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
If I ruled the world

1. Bring the entire world up to developed world standards. First rate infrastructure, first rate education, first rate science institutions in every state of the world.

1a. Mandate education from K through 12 for all children of our world.

1b. connect all people to electricy and internet. Oh'yess, toilets!!! Clean shit up world wide.

1c. Build infrastructure up to the developed world standard.

1d. Create a worldwide national weather service with branches in every country....Also ask for a certain percentage of tax dollars from each nation to go into the worlds space program.

1e. Invest into cancer and medical research to wipe out diseases.

1f. Invest in a mission to the moon and a city on mars.

2. Get rid of child labor, get rid of slavery and improve work place conditions world wide.

3. Set a minimum wage of $2.50 per hour the first year with it increasing to $4 dollars by year 5. This would help increase quality of life in Africa, southern Asia and central America vastly.

4. Tax the rich and use some of that money to give education and a decent life to the worlds vast poor population. In this case the rich wouldn't be able to hide and this is how I'd pay for 1....Way to big of a wealth gap and there's no reason for it! It is hurting billions of people.

5. Ban all radical religious groups that seek to limit its population and promote equality worldwide.(Isis, taliban, Bokoharem,) LGBT would be fully protected!

6. Grant the entire world American style first amendment rights.

7. Separation between religion and state would be part of the law.

8. Set up world wide single payer! ;)

9. Create an epa for the world. No more pollution like we're currently seeing China and India!! We'd clean that shit up!

10. Create an fda for the world. High standards for food world wide!

Last edited:
“If I ruled the world ...”

125px-Nick-van-eede-KING-CROWN.jpg

5 and 7 seem to conflict.

Of course if SR we’re ruler of the world, everyone would be singing this by a campfire.

Last edited:
If I ruled the world

1. Bring the entire world up to developed world standards. First rate infrastructure, first rate education, first rate science institutions in every state of the world.

1b. connect all people to electricy and internet. Oh'yess, toilets!!! Clean shit up world wide.

1d. Create a worldwide national weather service with branches in every country....Also ask for a certain percentage of tax dollars from each nation to go into the worlds space program.

2. Get rid of child labor, get rid of slavery and improve work place conditions world wide.

3. Set a minimum wage of $2.50 per hour the first year with it increasing to $4 dollars by year 5. This would help increase quality of life in Africa, southern Asia and central America vastly.

4. Tax the rich and use some of that money to give education and a decent life to the worlds vast poor population. In this case the rich wouldn't be able to hide and this is how I'd pay for 1....Way to big of a wealth gap and there's no reason for it! It is hurting billions of people.

5. Ban all radical religious groups that seek to limit its population and promote equality worldwide.(Isis, taliban, Bokoharem,) LGBT would be fully protected!

9. Create an epa for the world. No more pollution like we're currently seeing China and India!! We'd clean that shit up!

Solve our problems here in the USA first, let the Euros and Chinese and Japanese take care of themselves

If I ruled the world

All men must wear dresses?

Libtards....

Always want to RULE over people. They can't just govern benignly, they have to dictate with an iron fist.

.​

If I ruled the world ... Very few would want to live here ... :thup:

Not that I would write a lot of edicts that would make life miserable ...
I would just say ... "Enjoy Your Freedom and Good Luck".

.​

If I ruled the world

Solve our problems here in the USA first, let the Euros and Chinese and Japanese take care of themselves

What problems?

I'd nationalize all the beer companies and substitute beer for the shitty fluoridated water and de-criminalize blowjobs in public.

If I ruled the world

This is crap. What about free beer for all?

After all, beer is a natural right ya know

Last edited:
Exactly what I thought. But unfortunately, some primitives do need to be ruled over.

Why they seem to choose sociopaths most of the time escapes me, but then again you kinda have to be a sociopath if you want to govern people.

Forum List

Back