The Truth

If you watch RWM or only read RW sources yu are being lied to. A normal person should have figured that out when fox paid that 700 million to Dominion. But noooooo, the right continues to believe and repeat the nonsense. They talk about the economy, but this goes to show that those on the right have no understanding of merot or abiity. They livein a world where mediocre is considerd great, but those of us who are sane know better. Biden has handed this economy like a pro and the results show it.

Surprisingly Strong US Economy Is Powering Global Growth: World Bank​

The World Bank raised its outlook for the current year, saying that a strong U.S. economy will help lift the global growth rate to 2.6%, up from a previous estimate of 2.4% and matching the growth level achieved in 2023. Growth is projected to edge higher in 2025, rising to a 2.7% rate.

You are absolutely right, but the thing with the cult is they are willfully ignorant. Yes, they are naturally stupid, but they are not that stupid, because even they can see how strong the economy has been under Biden, and how anyone who wants a job can have one.

They get that, but they won't admit it to themselves, instead pretending to not know how great a job Biden is doing.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Is Biden responsible for us paying more for eggs?

The average price for a dozen large eggs across the US last week was $2.56, after climbing by $1.18 on the same time last year, the USDA told Newsweek. The cost fluctuation comes as farmers try to combat the latest outbreak of avian flu, which has been spread from birds to dairy cows as well as a few dairy farmers.

So I am supposed to believe that Biden caused the Avian flu and if Trump was president Avian flu would not exist. THIS is the type of ignorance guiding the thoughts of people regarding economic matters. But when it comes to the MACRO understanding of things, which is the presdents responsibility, our economy is the best on earth by far.

We can continue on this path, or we can throw all this away and return a moron into office who fucked up a pandemic and the economy with it. So do you want to reproduce a pandemic so that you can pay less for gas?
All that is too complex for MAGAs to understand. You're just confusing the few who still have the capability to think.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
People are basing their views on the economy based on their own life experiences not what is on cable news or what so called economic experts say or even what is posted on a message board.
That’s not true.

Every Trumper I talk to says that THEY are doing well but some other people are struggling.

Clearly NOT basing anything on their own experience

That’s not true.
Every Trumper I talk to says that THEY are doing well but some other people are struggling.
Clearly NOT basing anything on their own experience
Biden is costing US families about $1,000 a month in lost buying power due to his moronic policies.

Prices were a lot lower when inflation was 1%.
Biden's inflation totals about 25%. That's too much to reward him with another term.
Blaming it all on Biden is such an obviously partisan move.

As if Trump had nothing to do with it. As if COVID had nothing to do with it. As if we actually understand everything that is causing inflation right now.

Prices were a lot lower when inflation was 1%.
Biden's inflation totals about 25%. That's too much to reward him with another term.
And yet for all that (mostly bullshit) you’re not struggling

Losing 25% of your buying power is a financial hit.

Are you better off after 4-years of Biden and the democrats? Yes or no?
Yes. I no longer have to deal with Covid. The economy has largely recovered.

I’m doing fine

And so are you

This shows just how much you don't know.
No, it shows how intellectually dishonest you are. You pay attention to the propaganda being spewed out by a propaganda organization.

Yet you ignore your own neighborhood and what it is actually experiencing.

That's sad.

If you watch RWM or only read RW sources yu are being lied to. A normal person should have figured that out when fox paid that 700 million to Dominion. But noooooo, the right continues to believe and repeat the nonsense. They talk about the economy, but this goes to show that those on the right have no understanding of merot or abiity. They livein a world where mediocre is considerd great, but those of us who are sane know better. Biden has handed this economy like a pro and the results show it.

Surprisingly Strong US Economy Is Powering Global Growth: World Bank​

The World Bank raised its outlook for the current year, saying that a strong U.S. economy will help lift the global growth rate to 2.6%, up from a previous estimate of 2.4% and matching the growth level achieved in 2023. Growth is projected to edge higher in 2025, rising to a 2.7% rate.

Yeah..I see the headline “US economy lifts global growth” and it makes me wonder..do they mean the world economy is being propped up on the backs of American labor?

fox paid that 700 million to Dominion

Yeah, too bad dominion wasn’t forced to allow the defense to analyze their system. Now wer are seeing reports that there are indeed problems with the dominion voting systems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back