The Hill: Impressive US Economy

Trump spent too much money while he had a fully GOP Congress.

Trump wanted to spend more in 2020 than Congress would allow him to do.

But both sides give their side a free pass which is why we are sitting at 34T in debt and climbing fast.

Nobody gives a fuck about the country any longer, just their beloved chosen party.

None whatsoever, the same as Trump. But the cultist on both sides will cover for their side till the day they die.
20% inflation

The US economy is not only strong but it is leading the world

Republicans/Trumpers are invested in claiming that we are doing terribly and keep talking about how “bad” things are for “someone”

But THEY are doing just fine. It’s always “someone else” that’s struggling

The truth is, despite paying higher prices due to the inflation (now passed) caused by Covid, we are doing well. In fact better than any country on earth.

And oh yeah, grocery prices are starting to come down

Face it folks

Biden has done a really good job

And here are the facts:

Today, 23% of U.S. adults say the economy is in excellent or good shape, down from 28% in January but higher than the 19% who rated the economy positively last April.

And here are the facts:

Today, 23% of U.S. adults say the economy is in excellent or good shape, down from 28% in January but higher than the 19% who rated the economy positively last April.

1718708195713.png

????? !!!!! ?????

What did you hope to prove by this? I see that not more than 26% of our country is proud of it, which is lower than even I thought.

I see only Dems have a majority "hopeful" position, cause their guy is in office and holds the Senate no doubt. But that ONLY by 53%.

Both Dems and Rep are majority fearful, and a good % of Dems are angry.

This is a TERRIBLE situation for the incumbent party

????? !!!!! ?????

What did you hope to prove by this? I see that not more than 26% of our country is proud of it, which is lower than even I thought.

I see only Dems have a majority "hopeful" position, cause their guy is in office and holds the Senate no doubt. But that ONLY by 53%.

Both Dems and Rep are majority fearful, and a good % of Dems are angry.

This is a TERRIBLE situation for the incumbent party

I found it interesting. The breakdown between the two sides, one angry and fearful and one hopeful. It is mirrored on this site by the two sides.

They all 3 seem to be misguided emotions when it comes to the state of our country.

I found it interesting. The breakdown between the two sides, one angry and fearful and one hopeful. It is mirrored on this site by the two sides.

They all 3 seem to be misguided emotions when it comes to the state of our country.
Your irony is ironic.

!!!!

This doesn't make your case, or even close. The numbers are actually pretty close together without a wide disparity

Asshat you should do some research this is a snippet from the link I posted earlier.
The cumulative 20% inflation rate means it now takes, on average, $120 to make a comparable January 2020 purchase. (Mathematically, that means $1.00 is now worth only $0.83 in January 2020's terms.)
Biden inherited an economy that Spanky Trump ran onto the ground because of his stupidity & insanity. Think it would take only a few days to fix Spanky's screwups & the disaster he created, assclown?

yes, 20% inflation thanks to overspending by two administrations and the Fed creating too much fucking money
Trump spent too much money while he had a fully GOP Congress.
Congress spends the money. Much of which is carried over from a previous administration. If Trump could of spent as Trump liked we would of had a wall built on our border with Mexico

You fucking dipshit. Inflation is at 19% which is the worst it's ever been in my lifetime.

Now sit your childish ass down and STFU.

This is about peoples' lives, most Americans, not your "Go Team Ra Ra" bullshit.

The reprehensible right wants Americans to suffer for some perceived partisan advantage.

Republicans are going to continue to lie about the economy being ‘bad.’

Trump was POTUS during the shutdown, Cleetus. Spanky told Governers to shut down & the policy was written into administration pandemic guidelines, cement head.
Trump had no control over how a state ran itself other than federal issues. Simp

The reprehensible right wants Americans to suffer for some perceived partisan advantage.

Republicans are going to continue to lie about the economy being ‘bad.’
The real inflation rate is 20%
The cumulative 20% inflation rate means it now takes, on average, $120 to make a comparable January 2020 purchase. (Mathematically, that means $1.00 is now worth only $0.83 in January 2020's terms.)

Forum List

Back