Let's remember what the country was actually like under Trump

Trump did nothing for the country. The only legislation passed was a tax cut for the rich and a crime bill that was carried to the finish line by Obama. That’s it. Everything else was a puff of smoke and tweets. He will go down as an inconsequential president that rates in the bottom 4 of all time.

Trump did nothing for the country. The only legislation passed was a tax cut for the rich and a crime bill that was carried to the finish line by Obama. That’s it. Everything else was a puff of smoke and tweets. He will go down as an inconsequential president that rates in the bottom 4 of all time.
Koolaid is Strong with this one

Yeah? Because Biden kept TRUMP'S tariffs that you peckerwoods bitched to high heaven about when Trump levied them.

Not a peep since Biden was installed.

Fake news.

Trump had the lowest average and the lowest total of apprehensions in one year of any President in my lifetime.

The lowest since 1971.

While at the same time the Border Patrol under Trump was beefed up and released from political pressure and allowed to do their jobs.

View attachment 959402
Highest crossing is a decade. You circled Obama’s years dumbass.

IMG_0817.png

Cheap gas, cheap food, global stability, sane border policy, and mean tweets, ah the good old days.
The imaginary Presidency of Donald Trump. Gas was cheap because nobody drove during the pandemic. Food would cost the same, if not more, if Trump was president. There was no gobal stability, and if you cal putting children in tents, detention facilities and making people build tent cities on the border sane border policy, you're crazy.

Whoever it was is probably at their second or third job trying to survive the Biden disaster.
There is no Biden disaster. But keep readiing that right wing trash.

The imaginary Presidency of Donald Trump. Gas was cheap because nobody drove during the pandemic. Food would cost the same, if not more, if Trump was president. There was no gobal stability, and if you cal putting children in tents, detention facilities and making people build tent cities on the border sane border policy, you're crazy.
Obama put kids in cages, Biden just gives them away to anyone. Try harder.

Typo. It was your data I simply showed you the right years. Trump stopped nothing.
No, you didn't...2020 is a Trump year.

Biden was inaugurated in January 2021.

Now...lets see what they are for the Biden years...

Screenshot_20240608-155114-132~3.png

: 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 😳😳😳😳😳😲😳😲😳😲😲😳

Imagine that.

No, you didn't...2020 is a Trump year.

Biden was inaugurated in January 2021.

Now...lets see what they are for the Biden years...

View attachment 959406

2020 was a covid year dipshit. If you want a break on the economy for 2020 you dont get credit for no crossings. The last crossing data Trump had before covid was 2019 and it was a record year of crossing and apprehensions for over a decade. Stop being a dumbass and address what happened in 2019.

Trust me I noticed you didn’t dispute anything I said. You know you can’t

I'll be happy to dispute everything you said.

Most of Biden's manufacturing jobs are simply a bounceback from the pandemic.

Since Oct of '22, Biden has only added 33,000 factory jobs. And lost 5000 in February.

Biden likes to say he has created 800,000 manufacturing jobs since taking office in January 2021. And it is true that by February of this year 776,000 more people were working in US factories. An industrial policy-fueled factory-investment boom should also mean many more such gains in the years to come.

But the bulk of that addition was simply part of a bounce back from the 2020 pandemic recession. In the 16 months since October 2022, the US economy actually has only added 34,000 manufacturing jobs. In the month of February, factory payrolls actually dropped — by 5,000.

Obama put kids in cages, Biden just gives them away to anyone. Try harder.
Trump put kids in cages and separated families. Obama put unattended kids in facilities. Stop believing what Trump tells you.

2020 was a covid year dipshit. If you want a break on the economy for 2020 you dont get credit for no crossings. The last crossing data Trump had before covid was 2019 and it was a record year of crossing and apprehensions for over a decade. Stop being a dumbass and address what happened in 2019.
Totally ignores 1.7 MILLION 2021!

That was a Covid year too!

2.3 MILLION 2022!

2.5 MILLION 2023!

Biden's a total disaster.

Trump years were FAR better.

Trump put kids in cages and separated families. Obama put unattended kids in facilities. Stop believing what Trump tells you.

Nope. This photo was taken under OBAMA.

2014 who was president?

Forum List

Back