If i visit America

Salem, Oregon it is!

Truthfully both have their history with Witches and so on but I knew which one you meant…

( Yes, Salem on the East Coast in Massachusetts )
Helpful hint: Do NOT drive there on or around Halloween and expect to find parking. Also, be on a train before midnight on Halloween itself before the mounted police start clearing the streets.

Outside of New York should I visit places like Yellowstone? Maybe a haunted New Orleans tour? Maybe Disneyland? So much to see and do.

I live in Michigan and have been to many places in the US. South, east, north, west as far as Colorado.

New York City is the only place I would never return. It hardly felt American to me. The people are rude, the place is dirty and unfriendly. I frankly hated it and vowed I would never return. And this was in 2008, long before the city took its long slide downward under Mayor DeBlasio. If you are going east, I would highly recommend Boston instead. Great US history, good walking city, people are slightly friendlier.

I live in Michigan and have been to many places in the US. South, east, north, west as far as Colorado.

New York City is the only place I would never return. It hardly felt American to me. The people are rude, the place is dirty and unfriendly. I frankly hated it and vowed I would never return. And this was in 2008, long before the city took its long slide downward under Mayor DeBlasio. If you are going east, I would highly recommend Boston instead. Great US history, good walking city, people are slightly friendlier.
"Slightly"? People in Boston are the cream of the crop!

"Slightly"? People in Boston are the cream of the crop!

Ha! Seriously though my kids were....let's see...I guess 8 and 10? And they still talk about it and want to go back. We didn't spend enough time there--we should have cut NYC out of the trip and spent the entire time in Boston to be honest!

Don’t go to Philly or Baltimore !! All
Black and very dangerous

Boston is the best city in the NE !!!

USA is in a huge decline

Many cities are experiencing super high violent crime wave .
Many west coast cities have hundreds of thousands of homeless and tent cities

You come to Vegas and I will drive to the strip to meet you lol

Forum List

Back