If It Was A Secret, SOMEONE Leaked it

1. Yes

2. You shod have stopped with 'FACT' if you wanted to be honest / correct.
You're welcome to your opinions.

3. Despite ALL OF THEM, how about the 1st. Liberal Domestic Terrorists BRAGGED about perpetrating the 1st bombing. There's about 20 members, and Garland, the DOJ, and the FBI can't figure out who did it? :p
New one on me. Got a link?

4. It does not matter if the USSC Justices 'SEEM TO BE PROTECTED' when the issue is the DOJ's direct refusalto enfor e existing law .... but we all know how much Democrats / liberals hate enforcing the law on their own, as documented / proven over and over.
All prosecutors have discretion as to how they handle such matters.

5. B...b...but others do it....
God, you're such a cuck apologist. Be an adult, brave enough to call out your own acknowledge criminals.
On the contrary, we agree. All politicians who directly threatened gov't officials, called for intimidation of or violence against them, or politicians who sought to undermine the US & called publicly for 'Insurrection' should be held accountable.

You're welcome to your opinions.

New one on me. Got a link?

All prosecutors have discretion as to how they handle such matters.

On the contrary, we agree. All politicians who directly threatened gov't officials, called for intimidation of or violence against them, or politicians who sought to undermine the US & called publicly for 'Insurrection' should be held accountable.

1. Never needed your permission.

2. Yes - placed in its own thread and several response. Use the USMB Search tool to look it up. Don't wait to be spoon fed.

3. Even Partisan criminal US AGs are tasked with enforcing existing law, especially ially when assassination attempts are aadequate and threats are so bad they and their families are forced from their houses due to threats and because the US AG refuses to e force the law by clearing / arresting the violent crowds breaking the law.

4. And yet they have not been, will not he due to the criminal partisan double standards and Democratsxtaking care of their own.

When asked about reported trip to Taiwan, Pelosi says she won’t discuss her travel because it’s a national security issue.
Comment: National security my ass. That bitch is worried about getting shot out of the sky. LOL and she is being set up for it by none other than her fair haired vegetable.
"That bitch" Enough said and I will but an asshole like you on ignore, you worthless trumpanzee.

Forum List

Back