If it was Obama's girls or Chelsea Clinton that was killed in Benghazi..

Do you think we would have more answers or would they have sent military action to help save them. I think so. Why did they not do the same for our ambassador and seal team guys!!

Ok, for everyone's amusement, explain to us how and why President Obama's daughters would have been in Libya in the middle of a civil war.

If it had beena Republican POTUS in office, there would be hell to pay for it.

"They have WMD's and we know where they are"

2 trillion dollars wasted

4,000+ US troops lives lost.

W and the GOP are the face of evil that need to be rotting away in prison right now.

Do you think we would have more answers or would they have sent military action to help save them. I think so. Why did they not do the same for our ambassador and seal team guys!!

Please continue. Maybe because they volunteered for the job and they are not children. :cuckoo:What if it was one of George Bush's daughters that was blown up or raped in Iraq after Bush invasion on lies.
Crimes against Humanity: The Children of Iraq, Killed and Maimed Twice

The most important feature of the Annual Report is the “list of shame”. This is a list of government forces and rebel groups that commit grave violations against children’s rights. These are the armed actors that recruit or use children in their ranks; rape, kill or maim children; and repeatedly attack schools or hospitals or threaten teachers and students. Following last year’s adoption of Security Council Resolution 1998, this is the first Annual Report to list parties to conflict known for attacks on schools and hospitals.
Once by the forces that invaded and occupied Iraq and once by the International Human Rights Bodies

Crimes against Humanity: The Children of Iraq, Killed and Maimed Twice | Global Research

Last edited:

Ok, for everyone's amusement, explain to us how and why President Obama's daughters would have been in Libya in the middle of a civil war.

Did ANY children die in Libya?:cuckoo:

If it had beena Republican POTUS in office, there would be hell to pay for it.

How can you keep repeating this BS, when the info of all the attacks and deaths that happened under Bush have been posted over and over again? This nothing more than some people not being able to accept that Obama was re-elected. Get over it. It's only four years and then you can start kicking Hillary around, I guess.

This horse has been beat to death.... only because conservatives have nothing better. To the point now where you're making up ridiculous scenarios.

Excellent post.

Right wingers and conservative Republicans have the audacity to try and hide behind the US Marines? :evil:

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In retaliation for the attacks, France launched an airstrike in the Bekaa Valley against alleged Islamic Revolutionary Guards positions. There was no serious retaliation for the Beirut bombing from the Americans, besides a few shellings.

Good gawd, the French are tougher than these people

Right wingers and conservative Republicans have the audacity to try and hide behind the US Marines? :evil:

In retaliation for the attacks, France launched an airstrike in the Bekaa Valley against alleged Islamic Revolutionary Guards positions. There was no serious retaliation for the Beirut bombing from the Americans, besides a few shellings.

Then there is the right wing world tactic of going after the families, wives and children of Americans they disagree with on politics.

The what difference does it make comment is the ultimate in arrogance.

Then there is the right wing world tactic of going after the families, wives and children of Americans they disagree with on politics.

Cindy Sheehan, Valerie Plame etc

And alas, it appears no answer will be forthcoming.

Cindy Sheehan, Valerie Plame etc
and all small children at the time...

Carter's daughter, Clinton's daughter and now Obama's daughters

Forum List

Back