If Secret Service gets busted by a 20 year old woke punk....

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Then.......how the hell are they going to stop a drone-equipped team of Hezbollah fighters ?

Erik Prince asks this question @ 10:50......during an in-depth interview 2 weeks after the attempted assassination on soon-to-be-president-again DJT.

Last edited:
They said they didn't have wifi for a drone. It's $20 to purchase a hotspot, but times are tough.... hmm?

Didn't the Briben/Harris regime just piss away $50 Billion on rural broadband services? I heard they provided high speed internet services for exactly ZERO citizens.

Time for some serious changes.

8yk7me.jpg

They said they didn't have wifi for a drone. It's $20 to purchase a hotspot, but times are tough.... hmm?

Didn't the Briben/Harris regime just piss away $50 Billion on rural broadband services? I heard they provided high speed internet services for exactly ZERO citizens.

View attachment 987281
Alex Jones warned Trump not to even shake hands with anyone from now on. ( Fake hands with viruses etc ) Not to fly ...

View attachment 987281
We can somehow fly drones anywhere in the world, with live feeds to target our enemies. But a drone over a presidential rally in fucking Pennsylvania isn’t possible. Oh yes, we can also send people and drop them off in any country no matter the terrain, have them accomplish a mission and get them back home. But a roof slope is a game changer.

A zit-faced tranny, that donated to the Dims, outsmarted the fuckers that got C's in high school and have guns and badges now.

Everything the party that likes to fuck kids touches turns to shit... and then dies.

Luckily, it was 'gooded' with a hollow point, and MAJOR changes are just 6 months away. :laughing0301:

shooter tranny.jpg

Forum List

Back