New York Times publishes expose on how Biden/Harris completely destroyed the Secret Service

As soon as I saw it was you who authored the thread I thought to myself, "I bet it's bullshit." Sure enough, the title of the thread is crap. The article gives a number of reasons for low morale and agents leaving the service, none of which have to do with Biden/Harris. Go fuck yourself, cuck.
Most having to do with being underfunded.

Now which party wants to cut funding for government agencies??

Something we all saw very clearly with the two assassination attempts on Trump that the Secret Service either was oblivious to, or was in on.

Now the NYT explains how the corruption of the Biden/Harris administration led to the collapse of a once-proud agency.

This summer, two assassination attempts against former President Donald J. Trump revealed deep problems in the Secret Service. Failures in technology meant a would-be assassin was able to use a drone for surveillance. Failures in command meant a nearby rooftop was left unprotected for him to climb. Failures in communication meant he was able to fire, even after being spotted.

Trump assassination.jpg

Forum List

Back