If the new guy at the office did this I'm sure it would be considered CREEPY!!!!

Woman love the word CREEPY. So what do you think of this?

This new girl who started the job 3 weeks ago has not said much to anyone since she started the job and I started talking to her to make her feel comfortable. So today I told don't hesitate to ask any questions if she runs into issues. Once I said that she

1. Calls me on my desk phone and wanted me to help her with a computer issue

"I thought she was going to ask me face to face lol

2. Then after work I decided to walk 8 blocks to the subway and had no idea she was behind me the entire time. So once I arrive at the subway someone taps me on my right shoulder and I turned around and it was her smiling.

Then once we get on the subway she was asking what part of the city I live in???

NOW TELL ME....................................."IS THIS CREEPY????? Can u imagine if a guy did all of this ?
It is ok, after you do them. They are, wo-men, after all.

I was amazed she was so aggressive when she has been at her desk quiet for 2 weeks
She is just being friendly. You're probably the first person who offered to help her or acted friendly toward her. You are the one who is acting weird in this story. You act friendly toward her and then become alarmed when she reciprocates and acts friendly toward you! She asked you what part of the city you lived in. She didn't ask you for your phone number or your home address. Lighten up. She may be new to the city. She may not have even spoken to anyone but you because you spoke to her first. Think about it. You're overreacting.

So when I said don't be afraid to ask any questions you don't think it was odd she called me on the phone for me to help her? lol All she had to do was wait for me to walk past her cube again

Maybe she's shy.

PS: If the new guy at the office did it, he'd be a fag.

Mongo, you are something else

I meant if a guy did all of this to a female coworker

This new girl who started the job 3 weeks ago has not said much to anyone since she started the job and I started talking to her to make her feel comfortable. So today I told don't hesitate to ask any questions if she runs into issues. Once I said that she

2. Then after work I decided to walk 8 blocks to the subway and had no idea she was behind me the entire time. So once I arrive at the subway someone taps me on my right shoulder and I turned around and it was her smiling.

Then once we get on the subway she was asking what part of the city I live in???

NOW TELL ME....................................."IS THIS CREEPY????? Can u imagine if a guy did all of this ?

I was amazed she was so aggressive when she has been at her desk quiet for 2 weeks
She is just being friendly. You're probably the first person who offered to help her or acted friendly toward her. You are the one who is acting weird in this story. You act friendly toward her and then become alarmed when she reciprocates and acts friendly toward you! She asked you what part of the city you lived in. She didn't ask you for your phone number or your home address. Lighten up. She may be new to the city. She may not have even spoken to anyone but you because you spoke to her first. Think about it. You're overreacting.

So when I said don't be afraid to ask any questions you don't think it was odd she called me on the phone for me to help her? lol All she had to do was wait for me to walk past her cube again
Why does she have to get up and walk over to your desk when she has a phone right in front of her? Are you kidding me? What I find odd is your need to tell a public message board about her without her knowledge that you are discussing her! Not only is it odd, Fj, it's inconsiderate. You are portraying her behavior as strange and talking about her. It is a recurrent theme in your threads. How would you feel if someone was writing about you on a public message board and discussing what you did at work / after work? Upset maybe? Think about it.

Why does she have to get up and walk over to your desk when she has a phone right in front of her? Are you kidding me? What I find odd is your need to tell a public message board about her without her knowledge that you are discussing her! Not only is it odd, Fj, it's inconsiderate. You are portraying her behavior as strange and talking about her. It is a recurrent theme in your threads. How would you feel if someone was writing about you on a public message board and discussing what you did at work / after work? Upset maybe? Think about it.

When I said ask me a question I thought she was going to wait for me to walk past her cubicle lol

I am no longer amazed by free chics.

Forum List

Back