If Trump Gets The Nomination...

Sorry, I don't get it. You guys avidly support Trump for his anti-establishment creds, I think? And then for V.P. you start listing a bunch of establishment, corporatist stand-ins. Newt? Rudy? Christie? Really?

Trump/Christie seems the most likely scenario at the moment (has any other former presidential candidate endorsed Trump?), but I think that could be a YUUUGE mistake for the T-man! He needs a running mate the establishment doesn't like, if only to stave off the fate of JFK!

It won't be Condi, she has 0.00% interest.

Any of the former Generals would be a good pick.

Jindahl, might be ok.

Giuliani isn't good, b/c if he can't carry NY on his own, Rudy won't help.

Cristi would be to much, all that noise.

I'd seriously consider any rep from a normally blue state.

or do the smart thing and pick an establishment douchebag so they stfu and support him.

Trump/Christie seems the most likely scenario at the moment (has any other former presidential candidate endorsed Trump?), but I think that could be a YUUUGE mistake for the T-man! He needs a running mate the establishment doesn't like, if only to stave off the fate of JFK!
Maddog Mattis!
It would be perfect. You've got an inexperienced political kook coupled with an inexperienced military kook.

Maddog Mattis!
It would be perfect. You've got an inexperienced political kook coupled with an inexperienced military kook.
I was thinking more along the lines of anti-FED Ron Paul, Mr. Reform Party himself - Jesse Ventura, or Klansman-at-heart David Duke. :laugh:

Maddog Mattis!
I was thinking more along the lines of anti-FED Ron Paul, Mr. Reform Party himself - Jesse Ventura, or Klansman-at-heart David Duke. :laugh:
Trump has shown no affinity for any of them. Except maybe Duke.

Whether or not he happens to agree with any of them matters not. Remember, the idea was to "stave off the fate of JFK", should he actually get elected. To that end, he needs a VP the establishment despises even more than it seems to hate him.

Maddog Mattis!
...and I was joking, as you know.

Where it really counts, Trump's no more 'anti-establishment' than any other viable candidate. Those who think otherwise are fooling themselves ala the hope-and-changers of the last two presidential elections.

Cruz/Fiorina I wanted in 2020 for instead Trump/Christie it gonna be Hillary and ????

If Trump Gets The Nomination...

IF???? Are you fucking brain dead? Oh! That's right... you people pray to the sky fairy! :lol: Anything is possible! Ha Ha Ha You people are ASTONISHING!!!!
Look, a fucking troll!

OOPS! Sorry... I can see you are having a very serious conversation here. My bad! :lol:
Good, now get lost, creep.

Go Fuck Yourself Sparky. You don't say anything worthy of respect.

If you can't handle any criticism put your lame posts in the CDZ.
You call your childish trolling "criticism"? Fuck you, nobody wants to hear from you, punk, now go play with yourself while the adults talk.

Sorry, I don't get it. You guys avidly support Trump for his anti-establishment creds, I think? And then for V.P. you start listing a bunch of establishment, corporatist stand-ins. Newt? Rudy? Christie? Really?
The purpose of the VP pick is to help you win the election. Not much more.

It won't be Condi, she has 0.00% interest.

Any of the former Generals would be a good pick.

Jindahl, might be ok.

Giuliani isn't good, b/c if he can't carry NY on his own, Rudy won't help.

Cristi would be to much, all that noise.

I'd seriously consider any rep from a normally blue state.

or do the smart thing and pick an establishment douchebag so they stfu and support him.
Rudy has nationwide appeal, a lot of people don't tie him strictly to N.Y. and he's likable and would give Trump more gravitas. But two New Yorkers might not be a good idea.
Christie has toned down his aggressive tactics a lot but he wouldn't be my pick.
Somebody from California would be a good idea but I can't think of anybody off hand.

The purpose of the VP pick is to help you win the election. Not much more.

Kasich would have been good, but he shit in his own hat, so he's out.

I think Rubio is at the top of the list at the moment.

Forum List

Back