If we got super lucky

You only say that because you cant wait to cast your vote for the senile prezophile.
You still haven't put the two you would pick up.

I'm giving you the opportunity to step away from the role of Statler and Waldorf you always play here.

Put your picks up and defend them.

You still haven't put the two you would pick up.

I'm giving you the opportunity to step away from the role of Statler and Waldorf you always play here.

Put your picks up and defend them.
The only Republicans I would ever vote for is Thomas Massie or Paul. And Paul is only a maybe.
The only Dem I would vote for is Tulsi or Jim Webb. And I doubt I would actually vote for either of them. But they are both good people. Decent, unlike most Ds.

and biden and trump fell over dead(you know, since the voters cant nominate decent people) who would you support to replace them?
Haley? Desantis? Newsome? I doubt harris, because none of you liked her until the DNC told you to.
What about that Clinton bitch?
Well, if it means anything, the betting odds give second places to Michelle Obama and Nikki Haley.

and biden and trump fell over dead(you know, since the voters cant nominate decent people) who would you support to replace them?
Let's be more gentle.

Let's just say that Messrs. Biden and Trump, both patriots, have decided to withdraw in order to help heal the nation.

Well, Governor Newsom would be a good pick for the Democrats. He should keep Ms. Harris in order to avoid alienating women and a certain race.

For the Republicans, maybe Senator Cruz. Maybe a Caucasian lady for vice-president. Someone who is moderate and lady-like.

1715868166212.png

Forum List

Back