🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

if you are black and didn't vote for Romney you are a racist.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
if you are black and a registered democrat you are a racist .

I didn't care if blacks voted for Obama because that is a given!

What I did care were ignorant whites who voted because they KNEW nothing about Obama except he was black (even then I don't think they knew he had a white mother!!!) and because they knew NOTHING.. the only thing they knew if they didn't vote for Obama it would be because he was black and that would make the white voter a racist! Even if in the voting booth they didn't vote for Obama, they still had to face their friends who said they voted for Obama!

Most ignorant whites voted for Obama the first time were fooled by Obama because as he said in his book..
Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."
Now where did I hear that phrase "all the time"???? OH RIGHT Obama shoots SKEET ALL THE TIME!!!

I'm part Indian but I would never vote for Elizabeth Warren yeah I'm not racist.

Well this black guy voted for Gary Johnson so what does that make me

Look everyone. It is part of the 4% of blacks who did not vote for the black dude. :clap2:
ohhh shit !! he's an uncle tom!!

Yep. It's just him and

$rice.jpg

What diversity the black race has.

if you are black and a registered democrat you are a racist .

Keep that logic, RWr....keep that logic.

Sadly, if you were to scratch many a republican, you'd find the same ignorance. It's sad. Not for the GOP (it is but thats beside the point I'm making) but it would be good to have a real choice in the ballot box.

if the majority of white republicans are angry white racists ,wouldn't logic dictate that the majority of black obama supporters are angry racists.

This is all you need to see.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woBC5b3Ti0M]Obama Supporters are Idiots! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back