Question for minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you lie lol.
But what else should I expect?
Who cares? Really? :dunno: Are you going to continue to pretend sincerity like a chump because that's the real test. I don't have to pretend to like you or your deplorable people. No one does. :laugh:

Who cares? Really? :dunno: Are you going to continue to pretend sincerity like a chump because that's the real test. I don't have to pretend to like you or your deplorable people. No one does. :laugh:

Why must you binary dipshits make yourselves look so ignorant?
"ZOMG he is calling out a racist remark from a democrat! He must support Trump!" :lmao:
Grow up

Why must you binary dipshits make yourselves look so ignorant?
"ZOMG he is calling out a racist remark from a democrat! He must support Trump!" :lmao:
Grow up
I don't actually care who you vote for. It's not really important to my point that you're the chump who was feigning sincerity. :laugh:

Are smartphones something like a "computer"?

If so, then the esteemed governor was really wrong.

Just ask any teacher who tries to confiscate the smartphone from any urban high school student!!!

When you listen to black voters then I'll think you aren't a disingenuous piece of shit. :laugh:
I am a realist. Prog women like Hochul and white Prog men will be jettisoned y minorities at some point. And you know it. African Americans give Prog politicians to many free passes. We are inundated constantly with any word or inflection that is deemed racist. When Progs like Joe and Hochul make direct bludgeoned statements, nothing.

You're only suggesting it because you can't really make a great case for it. Unless you have a good arguments for why 90% of black voters constitently vote for people you suggest are mega racist against them. :dunno:

Care to tackle that land mine? :laugh:
Oh I do, Lets look at 1936. How in the fuck did the democrats get 71% of the black vote in 1936!!!!!!!

In the election of 1936, FDR, the Democratic candidate, secured as much as 71 percent of black votes

WHY would you do that, this is well before the fake party switch in the late 1960s. This was still a time with massive racists in the democrat party. Simple answer is GOVT money, they were basically bribed to, but it wasn't even that much and to vote for people that hate you like that...ouch.......

After researching the history, it's just so sad, that a few govt projects made that switch.

Sorry we believe in making something of yourself and achieving things, not govt handouts. I just can't see how you trade your life for a few bucks. 1936, they were lynching folks with thought about stopping, I'm just appalled at that.

I don't actually care who you vote for. It's not really important to my point that you're the chump who was feigning sincerity. :laugh:
Apparently it was. You made it a point to lie about it. Twice.
Dude, you excuse this woman and call it racist when I do it because im not a democrat. Im not the chump here, uncle tom.

Your fantasies aren't probabilities. They're just amateur fan fiction. :laugh: :itsok:
You know im right. You were born in a complete shithole. You come here and probably lead a decent(not your character) life but you bash our history. Lol
Its hilarious. Must suck to be so fragile and disingenuous.

Oh I do, Lets look at 1936. How in the fuck did the democrats get 71% of the black vote in 1936!!!!!!!

In the election of 1936, FDR, the Democratic candidate, secured as much as 71 percent of black votes

WHY would you do that, this is well before the fake party switch in the late 1960s. This was still a time with massive racists in the democrat party. Simple answer is GOVT money, they were basically bribed to, but it wasn't even that much and to vote for people that hate you like that...ouch.......

After researching the history, it's just so sad, that a few govt projects made that switch.

Sorry we believe in making something of yourself and achieving things, not govt handouts. I just can't see how you trade your life for a few bucks. 1936, they were lynching folks with thought about stopping, I'm just appalled at that.

And there's the racism. White people made this country on the backs of blacks and when they turn their eyes towards righting injustice you give fantasies if bootstraps your daddy never wore.

When you listen to black voters then I'll think you aren't a disingenuous piece of shit. :laugh:
You're going to call me a racist or a piece of shit but I think giving, paying for, or instructing millions of blacks to use computers would be a colossal waste of money. Take a little time and look at school statistics showing the abdominal comprehension blacks have for the written word or how to spell it. Exiting 12 years of schooling, not many can count to ten or make change, and English is a foreign word to them. What use is a computer to people like that?

And there's the racism. White people made this country on the backs of blacks and when they turn their eyes towards righting injustice you give fantasies if bootstraps your daddy never wore.
There is no racism, I presented facts. Just because you sold out, doesn't mean anything. Keep voting for people that think you're idiots and morons capable of nothing without your white savior. Forget all the independent and freedom stuff.

Apparently it was. You made it a point to lie about it. Twice.
Who's lying. You sound like a Trump voter. Namely, like a cowardly pussy. I fully accept the possibly that I'm wrong. About who you vote for. :dunno: It's not as important to me at it seems to be to you.
Dude, you excuse this woman and call it racist when I do it because im not a democrat. Im not the chump here, uncle tom.
I didn't excuse that woman. I called her comments stupid. I call you a coward racist because someone else's stupid comments don't give you carte blanche to be even more racist. I called you chump because now you're here pretending about you intent. As I said I don't have to pretend to like you or have good intentions towards you. I can say clearly when I meant to insult you. You asking me which white person taught me to use a computer was you being sincere in what capacity? Was it just meant as insult or was it genuine?

You're going to call me a racist or a piece of shit but I think giving, paying for, or instructing millions of blacks to use computers would be a colossal waste of money. Take a little time and look at school statistics showing the abdominal comprehension blacks have for the written word or how to spell it. Exiting 12 years of schooling, not many can count to ten or make change, and English is a foreign word to them. What use is a computer to people like that?
:laugh:

Yeah, I'm just going to call you racist. The question is why are you so pussy that you want to pretend that you aren't?: dunno:

Who's lying. You sound like a Trump voter. Namely, like a cowardly pussy. I fully accept the possibly that I'm wrong. About who you vote for. :dunno: It's not as important to me at it seems to be to you.

I didn't excuse that woman. I called her comments stupid. I call you a coward racist because someone else's stupid comments don't give you carte blanche to be even more racist. I called you chump because now you're here pretending about you intent. As I said I don't have to pretend to like you or have good intentions towards you. I can say clearly when I meant to insult you. You asking me which white person taught me to use a computer was you being sincere in what capacity? Was it just meant as insult or was it genuine?
It was obviously an insult. Because of your chumpery. :lol:

There is no racism, I presented facts. Just because you sold out, doesn't mean anything. Keep voting for people that think you're idiots and morons capable of nothing without your white savior. Forget all the independent and freedom stuff.
You didn't present facts. It's not a fact that white people picked themselves up by the bootstraps. :laugh: And I'm not looking for you to save anything. I'm looking to replace you whites. Politically and demographically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back