If you voted republican in the primary then I 100% blame HRC on you.

>

The problem is that Dem's were satisfied with either Hillary or Bernie, so they crossed over and voted in the Republican primaries (hence the large numbers) voting for Trump instead of someone that could beat HRC. Basically they loaded the GOP card with an unelectivable candidate to ensure that they got someone they wanted - which was either HRC or BS.

The reason we have Trump is because of open primaries.

>>>>
Yeah....that must be why the dickheads that were favored in the polls lost big-time to Trump.

I think this race has been rigged regardless who faces Hillary. " __________ is unqualified and a racist."

The GOP candidate goes from being a decent person with great values and the media turns him or her into Jack The Ripper. Truth is dead in politics in America.

Last edited:
Every single american had a chance to keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House. All we had to do was vote for her primary opponent.

If every republican voter had instead voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary then Hillary would be long gone.

You claim to hate HRC so much and you claim that she is evil yet you allowed her to win.

I did my part, I voted for Bernie Sanders, and in the general I will be voting for Jill Stein.

Its simple math, trump just doesnt have enough supporters to beat HRC. Its a purely mathmatical truth. Look at the number of votes cast in the primary. GoP voter turnout hit record highs and Trump still got fewer votes than Clintion. The democratic turnout was low compared to the 2012 and 2008 primary. Now it can be easily inferred that with record high GoP turnout in the primary and low Democrat turnout in the primary and yet Clinton Still pulled more votes than Trump, and in the general she will get a huge percentage of the Bernie vote (not all, and certainly not me)
lets be honest here.
Trump does not have enough votes to beat hillary even if every single person that votes votes for Trump.
the guys counting the "secret" ballot can make sure of that.

Forum List

Back