If your dog barks at black people does that make YOU racist? Take the quiz!

Many in Asian countries consider black dogs to be bad luck.
My 15 dogs have never seen a black man, but they do bark at white men...one will bite...

I live way out in the country and they rarely see anyone...But you project negatives all you like, it's not my problem..

E thug:

Electronic thug. A pale, pimple faced, skinny white kid who would most likely burn up if he came into contact with natural sunlight. Spends all of his time threatening people over the internet to compensate for his lack of a life and hatred of humanity for not accepting him.

Probably got picked on in school, comes online to higher their self-esteem. Stays behind the monitor so nothing can hurt them.

Source- Urban Dictionary

Holy fuck....I cannot believe anyone would waste their time with this bullshit...
Unless of course they are a racially hypersensitive type who believes there is a racist behind every piece of furniture.

BTW... Any dog that has in it's nature to be protective of the family and it's home will bark at strangers. It will also bark at people who do not look like their family/owner.

My dogs bark at men, black or white. Gee they must be racist and sexist. :rolleyes: Couldn't possibly be that men are physically bigger, have deeper voices, and they are not familiar with them ... all of which makes my dogs take notice and react.

I've got a white dog with light brown on head/ears; black dog with white cross on chest and paws; two cats black as the ace of spades.

People are overlooking black dogs in shelters and adopting lighter colored dogs?? wtf?? I was just at the spca today and the only dog that was out being looked at by potential adopters was a cute black Pomeranian.

Many of the black people I see on our walks are convinced my dog is not only racist but trained to be racist. Then I tell them she is blind and can't see what color anyone is. She bumps into everything.

I once owned a large dog that we kept in the backyard and he had no way to see the sidewalk in the front of our house.

White people could walk in front of our house all day long and nothing would happen. (it was a predominately white neighborhood)

But if the occasional black person walked in front of the house our dog would raise holy hell with barking and growling.

Since the dog had no way of seeing the person's color or race.

I am lead to believe that black people give off a different scent or odor than people of other races. :cool:

Dogs bark at black people?
Even black dogs?

I've been toying with the idea of getting a dog.... Hmmmmm

I once owned a large dog that we kept in the backyard and he had no way to see the sidewalk in the front of our house.

White people could walk in front of our house all day long and nothing would happen. (it was a predominately white neighborhood)

But if the occasional black person walked in front of the house our dog would raise holy hell with barking and growling.

I am lead to believe that black people give off a different scent or odor than people of other races. :cool:

It's a combination of hair relaxer, fried chicken and menthol cigarettes. :lol:

Was that before or after the era of "saggy pants"....
Maybe the dog was picking up "butt stink"...

Was that before or after the era of "saggy pants"....
Maybe the dog was picking up "butt stink"...
Nope.......neither the age or the gender of the black person seemed to make any difference.

If they were black .........the dog went into a barking frenzy. .. :dunno:

Forum List

Back