IIhan Omar signals to Iran Trump properties as potential military targets

I'm pretty sure the terrorists have been looking at Trump properties ever since he was elected. Omar isn't suggesting anything they haven't already thought of.

To tell you the truth, I'm kinda surprised none of them have been attacked yet.

I'm pretty sure the terrorists have been looking at Trump properties ever since he was elected. Omar isn't suggesting anything they haven't already thought of.

to tell'ya da trut' --------THAT BITCH SHOULD BE IN JAIL

Do you see anything at all wrong in what she said?

Do you see anything at all wrong in what she said?

Not really. She simply said that Trump should divest himself of his holdings in line with the Emolluments Clause, as terrorists could be looking at his properties as targets (and they are), as well as said that if his properties were attacked, Trump might get us into a war over it.

And, like I said, that is something that they have already thought of. It's not like terrorists haven't attacked hotels before.

Forum List

Back