Illegal wanted for 4 murders in Nevada arrested

That has no relevance. Fact. 19 year old in country illegally. Fact four Americans were slaughtered. Fact a white kid did not do it. Fact an illegal did it. Fact four more Americans are dead because all you can do is sit around with your thumb up your ass. Fact! You protect illegals. Fact. You want open borders. Fact the Americans were killed by an illegal not American and the likelihood that they could have been killed by an American. Fact deal with reality. Fact deal with what is. Fact don’t try an adult conversation when adults are talking about serious problems. Fact. You have no answers.

Sure i do. Common sense gun control. We have 18,000 homicides a year in this country, 14,000 of them committed with guns that people shouldn't have. I have a hard time getting worked up about four homicides that were MAYBE committed by a kid who was MAYBE here without documents.

All we have to do is stop liberals from letting criminals off.

We lock up 2 million people, more than any other country in the world. More than China, which is a dictatorship with 4 times more people than we have.

You are one twisted individual.... The brown person as you call him, and the white person as you call him are both bad apples, but the brown person gets a pass or rather you making excuses for him because of (wait for it), the white kids skin color..?????.... So with you the white kid gets lynched over and above the brown person as found in your world view every time eh ???

No, no, you miss the point entirely. Yes, they were both bad apples. But in the case of the brown kid (who again, we really haven't seen any evidence against other than he had property taken from the vicitms. No weapons, no forensics), the big deal is he was here without documents.

In the case of the White Kid, they had all this caterwauling about how a nice boy from a nice family could commit such an awful crime! Why, it must be mental illness, and we had a bunch of article discussing his mental health.

And if I were a betting man, I'd put more money on the brown kid getting executed than the white kid.

That has no relevance. Fact. 19 year old in country illegally. Fact four Americans were slaughtered. Fact a white kid did not do it. Fact an illegal did it. Fact four more Americans are dead because all you can do is sit around with your thumb up your ass. Fact! You protect illegals. Fact. You want open borders. Fact the Americans were killed by an illegal not American and the likelihood that they could have been killed by an American. Fact deal with reality. Fact deal with what is. Fact don’t try an adult conversation when adults are talking about serious problems. Fact. You have no answers.

Sure i do. Common sense gun control. We have 18,000 homicides a year in this country, 14,000 of them committed with guns that people shouldn't have. I have a hard time getting worked up about four homicides that were MAYBE committed by a kid who was MAYBE here without documents.
Well maybe there were no gun deaths either.

Forum List

Back