Illinois governor candidate accused of using "racist sexist homophobic ads"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Candidate is a woman by the way. Trump is emboldening people to stand up to the media and their mandated PC crap.

Ives' anti-Rauner ad ripped as 'racist, sexist, homophobic'

feb 3 2018 Republican primary challenger Jeanne Ives is mounting a full-bore attack on Gov. Bruce Rauner’s conservative credentials, launching a TV ad featuring an actor portraying a transgender woman thanking the governor for signing a law expanding trans rights.

The “Thank you, Bruce Rauner” ad, scheduled to start airing Saturday, also depicts a young woman wearing a pink protest hat thanking the governor for making Illinois families “pay for my abortions.” And it has a hoodie-wearing man with his face partially hidden by a bandana thanking Rauner for making Illinois “a sanctuary state for illegal immigrant criminals.”

Take the ad’s most highly charged accusation. A deep-voiced actor wearing a dress says, “Thank you for signing legislation that lets me use the girls bathroom.”

3 of the Frankfurt School cultural Marxism precepts...

1. The creation of racism offences.
  2. Continual change to create confusion
  3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children “

Candidate is a woman by the way. Trump is emboldening people to stand up to the media and their mandated PC crap.

Ives's anti-Rauner ad ripped as 'racist, sexist, homophobic'

feb 3 2018 Republican primary challenger Jeanne Ives is mounting a full-bore attack on Gov. Bruce Rauner’s conservative credentials, launching a TV ad featuring an actor portraying a transgender woman thanking the governor for signing a law expanding trans rights.

The “Thank you, Bruce Rauner” ad, scheduled to start airing Saturday, also depicts a young woman wearing a pink protest hat thanking the governor for making Illinois families “pay for my abortions.” And it has a hoodie-wearing man with his face partially hidden by a bandana thanking Rauner for making Illinois “a sanctuary state for illegal immigrant criminals.”

Take the ad’s most highly charged accusation. A deep-voiced actor wearing a dress says, “Thank you for signing legislation that lets me use the girls bathroom.”
The Worms Get Hooked

This tactic, which Ives learned at West Point, requires luring the enemy out into the open so they can expose themselves to massive fire from the ground troops.

PC is a dead language. Quod erat demonstrandum.

This woman may win in the primary but will have it tough in the general election. Millions of illegal will vote dem like they always do.

Forum List

Back