Have You Seen Cereal Prices?

You go to Walmart for inferior meat products while I buy direct from the farmer.....

Uhhhh....cereal is not a meat product, you are aware of this.

As for meat, there is most of a 1/4 cow in my deep freeze, raised by the parents of one of my wife's co-workers. Will last the wife and I the better part of a year

"If it tastes good, it's bad for you." - primary care doctors to old folks

"Fuck off" - old due to his doctor.

I turned 60 this week.

I weigh less than I did at 50, have lower cholesterol numbers, better BP and lower blood sugar than I did at 50.

I just bought 2 family size 20z boxes of cereal from WalMart, they were less than 5 bucks each.

How the hell is WalMart supposed to hit record profits selling things so cheap?

This is an outrage! :cool:
Yes, cereal prices sure have been coming down since they have been adding cockroach flour to them.

iu

It was easy to recall prices under Trump due to the fact I do my own shopping. Do you shop for yourself?

Yep, sure do. I do 90% of the shopping since I work from home and my wife is a Nurse doing 12 hour shifts.

So, now that we have that out of the way, can you back up your claim or not?

We do a Sam's run maybe once a month or longer for paper products cleaning products, toiletries, still working on the razor blades I bought over a yr ago...she bought me a nice grill from em....yeah libs are the only ones who know how to save money. Live a mile from work so I prolly use less gas than all of ya.....why are you killing the planet

We do a Sam's run maybe once a month or longer for paper products cleaning products, toiletries, still working on the razor blades I bought over a yr ago...she bought me a nice grill from em....yeah libs are the only ones who know how to save money. Live a mile from work so I prolly use less gas than all of ya.....why are you killing the planet

A mile? that is a crazy commute...I live 50 ft from work! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cool:

Interesting to see Americans obsess about cereals that are about as unhealthy as you can find .
Staple food for unhealthy Fatties .

You might even be better off taking a so called vaccine and that is a Killer Risk .

Forum List

Back