This country has no choice but to increase the number of supreme court justices.

You are kidding I hope , if not you are fucking dumb. the court is bought and owned by corporation and people with money. Try a little research before you dumb fuck the world with your ignorance.
First of all, if it’s so obvious to everyone, why did you bring it up?

Secondly, if what you say is true, it was true long before the recent ruling. So why are you only now bitching about it?

Third, what corporations and people with money are involved?

Hey bozo FDR had 12 years to make appt's. but in 1937 he tried packing the court and it blew up in his face, like it will yours.
hay dumb fuck so his 8 picks didn't pack the court , air head , no one has chosen more supreme court justices the FDR, that's in our total history. You are a idiot.

First of all, if it’s so obvious to everyone, why did you bring it up?

Secondly, if what you say is true, it was true long before the recent ruling. So why are you only now bitching about it?

Third, what corporations and people with money are involved?
Just do a little research on Uncle Tom Thomas. You have to be quite unaware if you don't know about Thomas , Justices have been allowed to do this for ever. They are owned.

In one sense, it's like the big complaint I have about the United Nations. There are all of these diplomats in New York making decisions on solutions for what is the best path forward in sub-Saharan Africa. Its nuts. Put the UN in Kinshasa and I bet you'd get a different type of diplomat making different types of decisions. The recent rulings on bump stocks and this nutty edict that the President enjoys immunity unless he expressly shoots someone in the face on fifth avenue do nothing to improve the lives of the people in the nation. So, correctly, the population sees their actions and makes the conclusion that they are out of touch. Perhaps, if we were to do it all over again (which we're not going to), having a council of districts attorneys from fifth avenue, St. Louis, Bosier City, LA, Cody, WY, Seattle, Honolulu would render different rulings based on the body count in their districts--folks who work with law enforcement. When was the last time Elena Kagan spoke with a sheriff ya think? Probably decades if ever.

Some practicality is all I ask for .
The idea is that the supreme court is just their to decide constitutionality of a law. That's generally. But the are bought and paid for and that's on both sides of the isle. But record wise The republican have been way worse, seems to be in their make up more. Lots of criminals on the right.

Example like all Trump choices they were chosen for their willingness to do the fuck heads bidding. Everyone he selects has to make money for him and bow down and lick his ass. There has never been a politcian as evil corrupt and self serving as shitpants.

Because there will be a massive Blue sweep, that will be the very first legislation.
MAGAism, since it is the center and gensis of all American political criminality, is going to have to be stamped out in America as was Naziism in Germany after the war. It has created a crime wave generated by an Orange pervert that adores anti-American verbiage and behavior. Death politically and culturally to all that is MAGA. YUP!

MAGAism, since it is the center and gensis of all American political criminality, is going to have to be stamped out in America as was Naziism in Germany after the war. It has created a crime wave generated by an Orange pervert that adores anti-American verbiage and behavior. Death politically and culturally to all that is MAGA. YUP!
Thank you!

Just do a little research on Uncle Tom Thomas. You have to be quite unaware if you don't know about Thomas , Justices have been allowed to do this for ever. They are owned.
Allowed to do what?

You brought it up and you made the allegation. The onus is on you to present evidence for your accusation. I’m not doing your work for you.

Having said that, you didn’t answer my other questions:

If all this is so obvious then why did you bother to tell us?

If this corruption has been ongoing then why are you only now bitching about it?

Allowed to do what?

You brought it up and you made the allegation. The onus is on you to present evidence for your accusation. I’m not doing your work for you.

Having said that, you didn’t answer my other questions:

If all this is so obvious then why did you bother to tell us?

If this corruption has been ongoing then why are you only now bitching about it?
You need to investigate yourself as to why you asked the last two questions. Do your duty, skippy.

I need to investigate why I asked the questions of someone who made an unsubstatiated allegation?

I’m afraid it doesn’t work like that. I didn’t make the accusation, ergo, I was not obligated to find the evidence. Skippy.
So you don't know what you are talking about, skippy, then. You just made youself look like you intellectually shat in your pants.

Forum List

Back