What puts more CO2 into the atmosphere cars or forest fires?

"Since our record-keeping began in 1895, the country’s average temperature has climbed somewhere between 1.3 and 1.9 degrees Fahrenheit."

O.M.G. One hundredth of a degree F PER YEAR! We're all gonna die.
The annual range of temperatures over all 50 states is around 100 degrees.
One degree is TRIVIAL! ! ! ! !

`NASA Scale of Human experience.jpg

While the cultists eat insects and glue their hands to highways to interfere with everyone else's lives, China is building two coal-fired electric generating plants a week. Twenty-five percent of humanity lives in SLUMS and couldn't care less about your carbon dioxide panic.

6 Khayelitsha, South Africa.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Crick is a member of the climate change cult who is so proud of flying to Paris that he features a picture of himself at the Louvre. His trip required enormous amounts of crude oil for airplanes and taxis but now he proselytizes against the world's most crucial and important source of energy for our very existence. View attachment 970454
That was my 25th wedding anniversary. I don't get too many of those. My sister lived in Chartre. We stayed with her and rented a car, though most of our travel, particularly in Paris, was via subway and train. You'd have to be nuts to try to use a car in Paris. I haven't been back. But I'm pretty sure the plane would have flown without me.

Forum List

Back