This country has no choice but to increase the number of supreme court justices.

hay dumb fuck so his 8 picks didn't pack the court , air head , no one has chosen more supreme court justices the FDR, that's in our total history. You are a idiot.
Not only did FDR eventually “pack the court” but his attempt at expansion led to several Justices becoming more amenable to New Deal policies

And yes it is legal

and it will be done to overturn the destruction of the values ,law and democracy of this country perpetrated by a corrupt paid for lying supreme court. They get paid by corporations and people to make their decisions in behalf of those corporations and people. That never was the idea of our finding fathers for this court. That will be accomplished by adding 4 new justices selected by Biden. and completely overturn the last multiple decisions over the last few decades. Maybe a good place to start erasing is corporation being people. Including every decision that were made during this last session. The court and law has to be revised so that it isn't owned by the money that is strained into it.
yeah, I remember when white liberals completely depended on SCOTUS to enact and then safeguard their agenda...the right used to react the way you are now...what if trump were to win and appoint 4 new judges? would ya scream fix? everything being proposed by white liberals is a "how to" on getting around the constitution in the name of upholding the constitution.

and it will be done to overturn the destruction of the values ,law and democracy of this country perpetrated by a corrupt paid for lying supreme court. They get paid by corporations and people to make their decisions in behalf of those corporations and people. That never was the idea of our finding fathers for this court. That will be accomplished by adding 4 new justices selected by Biden. and completely overturn the last multiple decisions over the last few decades. Maybe a good place to start erasing is corporation being people. Including every decision that were made during this last session. The court and law has to be revised so that it isn't owned by the money that is strained into it.
So if Biden looses you will have no problem with Trump appointing 4 new Justices ?

It was set at 9 in 1869 when the population of the USA was 38 million. Your population is ten times that number now and the SC is hardly representative of the population.

YOU IDIOT! They are NOT representing the population, that is the job of congress, especially the House of Reps. What SCOTUS is representing, is the CONSTITUTION!

This is exactly why you MIGHT be able to make a case for the House, add states, and you get more senators. But the questions on the CONSTITUTION, are the same if there is 400 people, or 400 million people. They are only asking--------->is this legal or not! SCOTUS answers.

And let me say----------->more SCOTUS judges do not answer the problem of more questions. They ALL have to study the arguments made. You can NOT say---------->you 9 take this pile, and we 9 will take this pile, then let 9 people who did NOT study the arguments vote on the outcome because it was in the wrong pile for them. You do NOT have to have a law license to do that.

I do NOT like LIBERAL LEFTISTS! That being said, Ginsburg was fair, and was a very close friend to Scalia. Maybe everyone should take that tact, as if you throw out the very far Leftists, along with the far RIGHT, you end up with 65% of the population that just wants to get along. Wouldn't that be nice!

This country has no choice but to increase the number of supreme court justices.
Incorrect. Nine justices is just the right number. You're just going to have to wait a while for the court to change.

yeah, I remember when white liberals completely depended on SCOTUS to enact and then safeguard their agenda...the right used to react the way you are now...what if trump were to win and appoint 4 new judges? would ya scream fix? everything being proposed by white liberals is a "how to" on getting around the constitution in the name of upholding the constitution.
All the more reason for Trump NOT to gain the White House

Incorrect. Nine justices is just the right number. You're just going to have to wait a while for the court to change.
Really? Why not seven? Why not eleven?

What do you base that on?

All the more reason for Trump NOT to gain the White House
Either you should re-read the post or have it explained to you...it claims in part...

..." everything being proposed by white liberals is a "how to" on getting around the constitution in the name of upholding the constitution."

and you claim that is more reason trump should not be re-elected

the point of the post is that you act like trump in the name of defeating trump and your reply drives that point home.

Really? Why not seven? Why not eleven? What do you base that on?
What did I base that on?

Custom-and-usage... we have had nine judges since 1869... for 155 years.

Liberals want to pack the court in their favor and are pi$$ed that Conservatives beat them to it this cycle.

Wait your turn.

It stays at Nine.

Nothing is on me , you are my countries enemy and I will treat you as my countries enemy, all patriots hate you people.

If you make an accusation, the burden of proof is on you whether you hate “you people” or not.
Many will give you leeway and try to treat you well, I won't there has never been a more clear and bigger threat to our country and democracy Then MAGA , you are the biggest enemy of this great country in many decades. You sold out your country and you deserve the worst.
What gave you the idea that I’m MAGA?

This worm thinks he deserves something from the patriots of this country, what we deserve is his disappearance , being put back under the rock where shitpants found him , society put him their to keep him away from our children. and thats were he will end up again, any way needed.
This wasn’t addressed to you, dumbass.

You hate NAZI's think the patriots here have to respond to you traitors.

If you make an unsubstantiated allegation, you are expected to substantiate it.
That's not how the world works.

Actually, it is. It is what is required in our judicial system and is what’s expected in informal and formal debate. Look it up.

If you make an allegation but refuse to present evidence to support it then the allegation is summarily dismissed and you cannot be taken seriously.
You will be treated as the scum and low life you are and that is what you deserve when you sold out your country.
You sold out your integrity by refusing to substantiate your claim and you will be treated accordingly as the hysterical windbag that you are.

What did I base that on?

Custom-and-usage... we have had nine judges since 1869... for 155 years.

Liberals want to pack the court in their favor and are pi$$ed that Conservatives beat them to it this cycle.

Wait your turn.

It stays at Nine.
And before 1869?

And before 1869?
The number of justices on the Supreme Court changed six times before the Nine Justice model went into effect in 1869.

That Nine Justice model has existed for more than half the lifetime of the Republic and does not need to be changed.

Forum List

Back