If it already wasn't, The Supreme Court Is Now On The Ballot.

Who’s ethics? Who decides what they are when they are violated and what happens if they do? Can you show me where in the Constitution it gives the Legislature the authority to regulate the SCOTUS in this manner?

There are already regulations. Such as reporting outside income.

Funny that the Supreme Court ruled that a president is above the law despite that not being in the Constitution.

But that was all cool, right?

There are already regulations. Such as reporting outside income.

Funny that the Supreme Court ruled that a president is above the law despite that not being in the Constitution.

But that was all cool, right?
1. That’s not what they ruled.

2. Even if they did that would have nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

I'm not sure why anyone would be against an ethics code. It's pretty sad that there isn't one already.
They already have an ethics code.

Quid Pro Pedo Joe has no room to talk about ethics.

You know that Prosecutor General that raided the home of my family's $1 million/year ultra-corrupt benefactor! I want him fired and replaced with a corrupt puppet with no law degree or I'm going to cut off that $1 billion U.S. Treasury loan guarantee.

"But our constitution says the prosecutor general needs to have a law degree and experience as an attorney, so we cannot install your puppet into the PGO".

Then change the fucking constitution! I want more money!

It doesn't get more corrupt than that.

Last edited:

If it already wasn't, The Supreme Court Is Now On The Ballot.​

Just checking into some of the more absurd threads I’ve seen of late. This one is a good example of out libtards melting down.

No.

The SCOTUS absolutely won’t be on the ballot. And Potato’s muttering imbecile notion aside, we aren’t going to impose any of his silly rules on them or put an age limit on their terms.

Forum List

Back