If it already wasn't, The Supreme Court Is Now On The Ballot.

The SCOTUS was intentionally set up to be exempt from anything except strict adherence to The Constitution
So they can accept bribes as long as they follow the Constitution?

Our founders wanted the court to be free from political patronage

Well Dems, if your lucky the new candidate will follow through on Joe's promise.
But he is leaving you hanging and dropping out

Congress has a $50 limit on gifts
Thomas accepted hundreds of thousands in “gifts”
All you showed us was loan forgiviness…not a gift. Heck the Clintons got their mortgage forgiven by their big donor Terry McAuffie, one of xiden’s donors paid his son’s back taxes…you elected him

All you showed us was loan forgiviness…not a gift. Heck the Clintons got their mortgage forgiven by their big donor Terry McAuffie, one of xiden’s donors paid his son’s back taxes…you elected him

Are you OK with Justices receiving hundreds of thousands in gifts

A “loan” of $267,000 to buy an RV that he doesn’t have to pay?
Crow buying Thomas’ mothers house for above market value, fixing it up and then allowing his mother to live there for free?

Are you OK with Justices receiving hundreds of thousands in gifts

A “loan” of $267,000 to buy an RV that he doesn’t have to pay?
Crow buying Thomas’ mothers house for above market value, fixing it up and then allowing his mother to live there for free?
I have no problem with his friend helping his family out. Just like I didn’t have a problem with the Clinton’s pals helping them out.

Their personal lives are theirs to live

I have no problem with his friend helping his family out. Just like I didn’t have a problem with the Clinton’s pals helping them out.

Their personal lives are theirs to live

Thomas is a multimillionaire
Why does he need help?

Accepting unreported gifts is not his private life

Lets cut all the bull, we now have the most diverse court in history and the faux bleeding hearts are now exposed and threatening to lynch so we can return to the 'comfortable good old days' where the old white guys did their bidding for them.

Forum List

Back