Illinois officer in critical condition

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
illinois20n-2-web.jpg

Park Forest Officer Timothy Jones was rushed to a hospital after the early morning gun battle, Mayor John Osternburg said. The suspect, who has not been identified, was killed.

Officials have not released the current condition of the one-year force veteran, who hails from a family of cops, but police confirmed his injuries are life-threatening.

I want nothing more than for this officer to recover and to be able to return and continue protecting us. Please say a prayer for him.

illinois20n-2-web.jpg

Park Forest Officer Timothy Jones was rushed to a hospital after the early morning gun battle, Mayor John Osternburg said. The suspect, who has not been identified, was killed.

Officials have not released the current condition of the one-year force veteran, who hails from a family of cops, but police confirmed his injuries are life-threatening.

I want nothing more than for this officer to recover and to be able to return and continue protecting us. Please say a prayer for him.

Thanks for bringing awareness to this. I will pray.

• Banned
illinois20n-2-web.jpg

Thanks for bringing awareness to this. I will pray.
I thought he deserved a respectful, honest thread. I wish him the best.

Forum List

Back