Illinois police release bodycam video of fatal shooting of Black woman in her home

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

oh boy this is a tuff one. he did ask her to move boiling water off the stove so there wont be a fire. she started moving strangly and rebuking him in the name jesus. he told her to stop doing that. cop must have thought she was going to toss it on him and he shot after warning her to stop. just gets more complicated.

Man, I just don't get this. Woman calls police because of suspected prowler.

Cop in house orders her to dump out boiling pot of water.

Then he just shoots her dead, then claims she tried to throw it at him.

Bodycam clearly shows he lied.

Cop is fired, charged with 1st degree. Hope they fry that SOB.

Man, I just don't get this. Woman calls police because of suspected prowler.

Cop in house orders her to dump out boiling pot of water.

Then he just shoots her dead, then claims she tried to throw it at him.

Bodycam clearly shows he lied.

Cop is fired, charged with 1st degree. Hope they fry that SOB.
Don’t call Police .

He was moving away, she started to question him. She was going to throw boiling water on him but he did not give any chance. What was she reaching for down below? I will wait for all the information to come in.

Cops should have just left her crazy arse on her own from the very start. No one outside. bye.

He was moving away, she started to question him. She was going to throw boiling water on him but he did not give any chance. What was she reaching for down below? I will wait for all the information to come in.

Cops should have just left her crazy arse on her own from the very start. No one outside. bye.
The Idea that they ( Hung Around) ( Were not summoned on a more important Call ) ( Had to push the ID angle ) ( Did not egress from Crazy ) …

hoe about the crazy womnan rebuking him in the name jesus and making sudden moves

huh... rebuking??? thats not a threat. If thats a threat people will be shooting each other everywhere in the streets. I support police and realize they have a tough job. She didnt have a gun. she was far away from him and no reason to unload a clip on a homeowner. mentally perfect or not.
Sometimes bad people get hired on a cop, just like any other profession.

Forum List

Back