🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm convinced - Some Americans want WWIII

I

Indofred

BBC News - Singer James Blunt 'prevented World War III'

Singer James Blunt has told the BBC how he refused an order to attack Russian troops when he was a British soldier in Kosovo. Blunt said he was willing to risk a court martial by rejecting the order from a US General.

Luckily, when Blunt was given the order, he told the idiot American general to go and fuck himself.

Why are some top Americans so fucking stupid?

Singer James Blunt has told the BBC how he refused an order to attack Russian troops when he was a British soldier in Kosovo. Blunt said he was willing to risk a court martial by rejecting the order from a US General.

Luckily, when Blunt was given the order, he told the idiot American general to go and fuck himself.

Said the ex pat Limey who converted to Islam and now proudly proclaims himself to be an extremist Muslim. Talk about fucking stupid!

That is not true. Such order would have been issued to a lot of soldiers, not only one solder. We never heard British Troops attacked Russian troops. If such order had been issued some soldiers would have opened fire.

Some Americans want it, but ALL MUSLIM TOWEL HEAD fuckos like you want it!

For the record, the Russians were on the right side of history in the that conflict! Corrupt Clinton wanted to wag the dog. He should have protected the Rwanda people, but instead protected Albanian Muslim invaders! Now we have yet another hotbed for antiAmerican, antiWestern, terrorist supporting gangster run government!

We should have supported the Serbs like the Russians. At least the Serbs would have been grateful and would have been reliable allies, unlike the douche bag muslims who are NEVER grateful and incapable of being allies!

For the record, the Russians were on the right side of history in the that conflict! Corrupt Clinton wanted to wag the dog. He should have protected the Rwanda people, but instead protected Albanian Muslim invaders! Now we have yet another hotbed for antiAmerican, antiWestern, terrorist supporting gangster run government!

We should have supported the Serbs like the Russians. At least the Serbs would have been grateful and would have been reliable allies, unlike the douche bag muslims who are NEVER grateful and incapable of being allies!

It's amazing to me how "freedom loving" people can support genocidal dictators, as long as they're committing genocide on Muslims.

Aren't you Jewish?

Some Americans want it, but ALL MUSLIM TOWEL HEAD fuckos like you want it!

rep comments said:
I'm convinced - Some... 09-11-2013 02:40 AM GHook93 It will be fun when WWIII starts and we start putting holes in you child molester worshippers!

Sorry, who did you say wanted war?

You are the douche bag making the claim where is your proof?

It's a very well recorded event. Pretending it didn't happen isn't going to work.

Google "incident at pristina airport".

I am very well aware of it. Clark told them to take the airport, not go off shooting Russians!

Do you understand what the phrase "take the airport" means?

I'll give you a hint: It doesn't mean ask the Russians nicely to give it back.

Forum List

Back