I'm Curious

Bomboozle

Rookie
Apr 20, 2013
Greetings Message Board Readers!

I'm a curious person who got tired of reading half-truths and talking points about important issues that affect all of us. I started researching Obamacare after receiving my W-2 form in January and saw the new "DD" figure. What I found as I dug deeper into the bill was so unsettling I started writing a blog based on the facts, not the bullshit. :eusa_liar:

My hope is to share the information with anyone who is interested.

Sincerely,

Bomboozle

Leave all that sh*t to the Politicians, that's what we elected them for anyway right?

So, who are you rooting for in the NBA Playoffs?

What's on your mind, if you will allow the overstatement?

Here's why I'm on the Message Board...I've spent hours reading the legislation and all of the subsequent bureaucratic rules about Obamacare after failing to find reliable sources of information about how the changes will impact me. I am an average middle class person who has worked hard to get ahead and played by all of the rules. Now this bill comes along and has the potential to financially destroy me because starting next year, healthcare premiums will be linked to an individual's income. For those of us who have enjoyed affordable employer-sponsored healthcare, if employers decide to discontinue that subsidized coverage or pass through the added costs to their employees, costs to individuals could skyrocket. And this isn't the "rich" people, this is the middle class that will be hit hardest. I was so bothered by what I learned I started a blog to share the information I find with anyone who wants to know. I am not paid to do this and I am not interested in monetizing my blog. I am doing this because I believe Obamacare will financially hurt the middle class. If you want to find my blog, I can't include the webpage here because I haven't yet posted 15 times, but if you Google "Bomboozle" and "healthcare" you'll find me.

That's what's on my mind......thanks for asking.

Bomboozle

Here's why I'm on the Message Board...I've spent hours reading the legislation and all of the subsequent bureaucratic rules about Obamacare after failing to find reliable sources of information about how the changes will impact me. I am an average middle class person who has worked hard to get ahead and played by all of the rules. Now this bill comes along and has the potential to financially destroy me because starting next year, healthcare premiums will be linked to an individual's income. For those of us who have enjoyed affordable employer-sponsored healthcare, if employers decide to discontinue that subsidized coverage or pass through the added costs to their employees, costs to individuals could skyrocket. And this isn't the "rich" people, this is the middle class that will be hit hardest. I was so bothered by what I learned I started a blog to share the information I find with anyone who wants to know. I am not paid to do this and I am not interested in monetizing my blog. I am doing this because I believe Obamacare will financially hurt the middle class. If you want to find my blog, I can't include the webpage here because I haven't yet posted 15 times, but if you Google "Bomboozle" and "healthcare" you'll find me.

Bomboozle
Uuummmmm, that's part of my sig line........... Not directed at you specifically. Besides when it comes to what our government is doing...... Well, I'm a firm believer in the cycle of empires. I guess life is a bitch.

I believe everything the gubment tells me......

Welcome anyway

Bring beer?

Welcome.
Not everybody acts like a prick to noobs here.

But we have to replenish the USMB blood bank...... One prick at a time........
Oh I'm so sorry guise, please like me! :rolleyes:
If you want to find my blog, I can't include the webpage here because I haven't yet posted 15 times, but if you Google "Bomboozle" and "healthcare" you'll find me.
I looked at yer Blog and I'm guessing the Mods would probably remove a link to it for one reason or another, SPAM or Advertising.

Welcome.
Not everybody acts like a prick to noobs here.

But we have to replenish the USMB blood bank...... One prick at a time........
Oh I'm so sorry guise, please like me! :rolleyes:
If you want to find my blog, I can't include the webpage here because I haven't yet posted 15 times, but if you Google "Bomboozle" and "healthcare" you'll find me.
I looked at yer Blog and I'm guessing the Mods would probably remove a link to it for one reason or another, SPAM or Advertising.

No! However I can be bought........

Bomboozle
Welcome to USMB, Bomboozle. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back