"I'm glad you didn't warn us about this, you didn't tell us, but you did it [Kursk operation]", - Senator Graham at a meeting with Zelensky

question to out commie & MAGA crews, Do you agree with Senator Graham?

• Yes! I am not MAGA&commie

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA&commie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am MAGA&commie

• no, I am MAGA&commie

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017

For those in the U.S., I urge you to call, mail, write, and tag your representatives on social media: Demand continued support for Ukraine by contacting your representatives.

🗣️Ukrainian sovereignty is on the frontlines of the struggle for freedom today🕊️

🇺🇦The world witnesses your bravery, Ukrainian soldiers. You stand tall against impossible odds, defending your nation with unwavering resolve. You are an inspiration to the world.

🌎Let's stand together in solidarity with the people of Ukraine. Our collective effort can make a positive difference.

If you are pro- 🇷🇺 Moscow you are anti-humanity...'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

For those in the U.S., I urge you to call, mail, write, and tag your representatives on social media: Demand continued support for Ukraine by contacting your representatives.

🗣️Ukrainian sovereignty is on the frontlines of the struggle for freedom today🕊️

🇺🇦The world witnesses your bravery, Ukrainian soldiers. You stand tall against impossible odds, defending your nation with unwavering resolve. You are an inspiration to the world.

🌎Let's stand together in solidarity with the people of Ukraine. Our collective effort can make a positive difference.

If you are pro- 🇷🇺 Moscow you are anti-humanity...'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

He knows the MAGAts would have leaked it to putin.

LOL!!

Who told you that lie?

GNUkf3PWwAAtKSH.jpg

Biggest Kyiv blunder yet .
They have taken the 22nd and 88th Mechanised Brigades plus the 80th Airborne Assault Brigade out of the front line and sent them on this Kursk suicide mission .
Meanwhile the front line has collapsed because there are no further trained reserves .

The Kursk advance has taken small villages but now risks being isolated and cut off .
More Meat Grinder annihilation next .

They will all quickly be wiped out and the Mad Midget will never be able to recover from this disaster .
This was always a PR exercise and represents the most dimwitted possible action .
As you will see.

As posted elsewhere .
Nice to see real news as the garbage from the Nazi Troll is so boring .

Forum List

Back