*Biden Moves, Ashli Babbit Case To DC; For A Judge His Has In Back Pocket!*

No Liberal voted for Clinton after it became known he had sex with Monica Lewinsky.

That's not true. Clinton was contrite and publicly apologized. I didn't vote for Clinton but I was impressed. Men make mistakes obviously, but not all are vicious and attack women.

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden brought her case to a liberal judge in DC.
2. Snatched the case from Ashli's home town, to DC where the jury can be ruled over.
3. Its a EAST COAST, thing, juries are bought, and they are the ones guilty, but they are rich guilty.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

She was killed in Washington DC not San Diego. Are you senile?

e jean carroll is a myth

There is zero evidence to confirm her story

In clintons case his offense took place in the People’s Oval Office with a subordinate who could not legally consent
Zero evidence? The jury decided on evidence.

please try and stick with facts and reality

It was a kangaroo court

New York. Citizens of New York -- Trump's peers. A civil trial put on hold while the sexual predator had the cover of the Executive.

Mr. Trump even said "She's not my type" yet confused a photo of her with his first wife. I guess he marries women who are not his type, cheats on them with other women who are not his type...

New York. Citizens of New York -- Trump's peers. A civil trial put on hold while the sexual predator had the cover of the Executive.

Mr. Trump even said "She's not my type" yet confused a photo of her with his first wife. I guess he marries women who are not his type, cheats on them with other women who are not his type...
It was a rigged court

Forum List

Back