Im home in my underwear watching football and snacking on Nachos and this white man knocks on my door to

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
ask for support for Kamala. I was too nervous to snap on him because I was thinking it was some kind of emergency and then found out its about some fucking election. I told him I am not interested in this kind of conversation on football sunday and shut the damm door. I dont think it would have been has bad on a work night during the evening but not on football sunday while I am in the NFL zone enjoying my peace. My anxiety attacked saved him from getting cursed the fuck out

ask for support for Kamala. I was too nervous to snap on him because I was thinking it was some kind of emergency and then found out its about some fucking election. I told him I am not interested in this kind of conversation on football sunday and shut the damm door. I dont think it would have been has bad on a work night during the evening but not on football sunday while I am in the NFL zone enjoying my peace. My anxiety attacked saved him from getting cursed the fuck out
Get a sign for you door.

I have this one:

1728240593143.png

Did you answer the door in just your underwear and with orange Dorito fingers with that angry black man look on your face?

Because that would be really funny. One can only imagine the look on the dolt's face if you did that. lolol...

Forum List

Back