I'm looking for a video of Donald Trump standing up for Traditional Marriage or denouncing abortion

You're more likely to find a video of him saying he would screw his daughter if he could.

No, you really are.
He never said that, you despicable douche nozzle.
He said he would date her if she wasn't his daughter.
Same damn thing & quite disgusting
Date is not the same thing as sex, fathers of daughters should know that. Guess you don't have a daughter. If father thought date always meant sex no daughter would be able to go out on a date.

BTW I'd do his daughter.
I have two grown daughters and I nor any normal person would EVER imply that they would date their own offspring.
It doesn't surprise me that Trump said it. He's the male version of a high maintenance bitch. No standards beyond money and skin deep beauty.

You were doing well until you called Trump beautiful.

He said he would date her if she wasn't his daughter.
Same damn thing & quite disgusting
No it isn't.
Again what they do in Canada is your business here it is gross and perverted....
You're gross and perverted you ASSHOLE, and all the asshole friends you have in here. That, to any rational mind was a huge compliment to his daughter that he believes as many others do that she is beautiful. And here's a video on his abortion CONVERSION to PRO LIFE....you scumbags can also SPIN this! :321:

The video is DATED Oct. 24, 1999!!!!! Like you leftist say, he's EVOLVED!!!!

So now you're saying that flip flopping is okay?

No it isn't.
Again what they do in Canada is your business here it is gross and perverted....
You're gross and perverted you ASSHOLE, and all the asshole friends you have in here. That, to any rational mind was a huge compliment to his daughter that he believes as many others do that she is beautiful. And here's a video on his abortion CONVERSION to PRO LIFE....you scumbags can also SPIN this! :321:

The video is DATED Oct. 24, 1999!!!!! Like you leftist say, he's EVOLVED!!!!

So now you're saying that flip flopping is okay?

For Trumpsters- it is required that flip flopping is okay.

Cruz just hired Niel Bush and his wife. Heidi worked for Condi, Goldman Sachs and is completely pro Wall Street. How much do you want because I can serve up Senator Cruz's establishment ties in a heartbeat.

Trump is a fraud and his biggest supporters here are frauds.

Jake let's play.

You keep insulting Trump supporters no one is coming your way.

But thats the point. Hillary for President has always been the RINO goal. Want me to put up the Bush daughters backing Aunt Hillary again ?

. . . which would mean not a thing, td.

My insult of Trump supporters deals with they refuse to recognize Trump is the wrong candidate.

He polls even worse than HRC in trust. Good heavens!

I will vote for Gary Johnson.

Cruz just hired Niel Bush and his wife. Heidi worked for Condi, Goldman Sachs and is completely pro Wall Street. How much do you want because I can serve up Senator Cruz's establishment ties in a heartbeat.
Did Ted pay them like Trump does?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back